Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Various Ford X-Flow (Westfield) for Sale
shindha

posted on 28/5/11 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
Various Ford X-Flow (Westfield) for Sale

Hello all,
The items for sale are:
1. Alternator for a Ford X-Flow came with my Westfield - working £15 +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
2. Lucas starter motors for a Ford X-Flow engine, the yellow one was removed from my old engine (working) the black one is a re-conditioned unit - not used £20 for both +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
3. The items in pictures 4,5,6 & 7 are engine mounts for a Ford X-Flow to Westfield SE. The aluminium blocks were used to raise the engine if you don't have a shortened sump £15 for all of the mounts +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
4. Next up are a Mechanical fuel pump removed from my old engine (working) and a distributor - condition unknown - came with the "new" X-Flow engine - which had a distributor already fitted. £15 each +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
5. Items in pictures 9, 10, 11 & 12 are throttle linkage kit for twin webber carburetor set up was purchased for my Westfield but got Dellorto's with a linkage £15 +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
6. Screen washer bottle kit brand new only removed from box to take pictures of, consists of bottle (1.2Lt), motor + wiring plug, clear tubing and mounting bracket + screws was purchased for a Westfield build but decided to go aero screen instead £10 +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
7. Automec Copper Nickel brake pipe CNF316 - 3/16 x 7.62 metres again purchased for a Westfield so should be good for a 7esq car £15 +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
8. D shaped pancake filter don't know how I acquired that or what is it suitable for £5 +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
9. Ford X-Flow exhaust gasket not used £5 +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.
10. VW Golf GTi rocker cover gasket kit can not remember if its for the 16v or 8v model as have owned both in the past £10 +P&P or prefer collection from Sunny Birmingham.

Link to pictures below please let me know if you have any issues seeing them.
The westfield uprights I am afraid are not for sale - as these are going on the car we are building but there will be other wetfield kit for sale once I can negotiate a route to it in the deepest part of the garage.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shindha1/Items for Sale

[Edited on 29/5/11 by shindha]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

CNHSS1

posted on 28/5/11 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
are the westfield rear uprights for sale? if so how much?

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

spiderman

posted on 28/5/11 at 10:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CNHSS1
are the westfield rear uprights for sale? if so how much?

You must have bought those westfied uprights very quickly! As I can not see any on there, otherwise I would have been interested in them. Well done for being so quick.

Spider

CNHSS1

posted on 28/5/11 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
photobucket said link was incorrect, so redirected and the folder showed westy uprights...

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

Yazza54

posted on 28/5/11 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
How much for the carpet?

I'm unhappy cos I eat and I eat cos I'm unhappy

johnq

posted on 29/5/11 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote
engine mounts

ile take the engine mounts, can probably collect u2u me,

looks like rain again

shindha

posted on 29/5/11 at 06:41 PM Reply With Quote
Yazza,
Make me an offer for the carpet everything's for sale at the right price

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.