Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS - Wide Rear Arches - Black
Guinness

posted on 13/6/11 at 08:12 PM Reply With Quote
FS - Wide Rear Arches - Black

I'm selling a pair of rear wheel arches. I bought them for my MK Indy, from MNR however they are 2" wider than the MK items, and if I fit them the wheels look lost in the arches and I won't be able to get the car out of the garage.

These are very good quality items, finished in unmarked black gloss gel coat, with decent returns, flanges and even the inner surface is well wetted down, so there are no loose fibres.

One of them is in as new condition, still in the original packaging when I picked it up from MNR.

The second has been trial fitted (when I discovered it's 2" wider than the ones I needed! Doh!). This means there are a few small holes already drilled in the mounting flange. Obviously you can either use these holes, or drill your own. Either way they won't be seen when they are fitted to the car.

The arches are 13 1/2" (345mm) from inner mounting face to the inside of the lip, and 14" (355mm) wide from the mounting face to the outside of the arch.

So they may be useful to anyone running wider than normal rear axle or deep dish alloys.

MNR list them at £95 a pair on their website, but won't sell them to you at that. I paid £120 cash collected from them.

A new set from MK is going to cost me £128 plus the P&P.

Looking for either a straight swap for a pair of standard black MK arches , or £75 delivered

Photos uploaded into my photos here

Cheers

Mike

[Edited on 13/6/11 by Guinness]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.