Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Voodoo gearing up!
Voodoo

posted on 15/6/11 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
Voodoo gearing up!

Hi all - please see the latest update from the house of Voodoo...

"We here at Voodoo are very happy to announce that we will shortly be taking over production of the entire range of components designed by John of 3GE fame for the Ford donor base. For those Roadster builders who have had their heads in the sand or perhaps been folding space in an attempt to be the first to navigate the known galaxy, John produced what was widely regarded as the highest quality components available to the Roadster building public. John will be over seeing the manufacture of a range of standard products and offering a whole new range of components and upgrades designed under the forum name 'Trick-Kit' through the Voodoo outlet. He will be making sure that the same quality and standards of workmanship continue to leave the production line and is playing an integral part in the development of Voodoo having been dragged out of 'retirement', (can you retire at 30?)...

John is currently uploading the details of our first items to the site, when we are happy the shop will go live. As well as the old favourites; wishbones, mushroom inserts etc we will also be offering his latest development, the foolproof chassis plate kit. Watch this space as a little bird tells me that there are some more fantastic products on the way - lightweight pedal boxes, camber adjusters and the likes."

steve m

posted on 15/6/11 at 06:47 PM Reply With Quote
I did not understand any of the above
MikeFellows

posted on 15/6/11 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
PR Fail

if your going to spam the place at lease give us a link to the site so we have some clue who you are

[Edited on 15/6/11 by MikeFellows]

MikeFellows

posted on 15/6/11 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
Ive found them, looks a bit weird to me

http://www.houseofvoodoo.com

steve m

posted on 15/6/11 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
A bit like the OP ??
steve m

posted on 15/6/11 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
I think the first post was written by a 14 yr old on crack
blakep82

posted on 15/6/11 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
males sense to me i think.

3ge used to make all sorts of parts for the haynes roadster, they stopped, and these guys have taken over making the parts, with help from john from 3ge. simple as that!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

swanny

posted on 15/6/11 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
www.voodooautokits.co.uk

eddie99

posted on 15/6/11 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
Again quite poor advertising i have to say lol
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
tegwin

posted on 15/6/11 at 10:16 PM Reply With Quote
Weird website as well... quick glange and not a single photo of anything they make

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

Airhead

posted on 15/6/11 at 10:57 PM Reply With Quote
Hi all,

Appologies.

It's not spam, I posted a while ago introducing a new venture which myself and a few of the other faces from on here and the Haynes forum are attempting. Fozzie and some of the other mods are aware of us.

I generally post as Airhead but registered Voodoo and am waiting for a registration link for the trade bit so Voodoo doesn't have many posts.

We have literally just started getting things together so there isn't a lot of info on the site we were just excited about the prospect of working with John from 3GE and wanted to let people know how we were getting on, unfortunately I am on a steep learning curve and marketing is fairly low on my list of priorities so sorry for the faux pas.

BTW I do have the mental capacity of a 14 year old, well 12 actually but I have never, and will never touch crack (the drug that is)

Matt
AKA Airhead (quite appropriate in this instance...)
AKA Voodoo (perhaps Voodoh! would be better )

I've got a little black book with my poems in!

My build diary: http://www.mx5-locost.co.uk

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.