Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: rules for one
kj

posted on 2/8/11 at 02:59 PM Reply With Quote
rules for one

In the take a way last night about 6pm when 2 police men came in and they were talking about when they were out the other night, one of them asked theother what time did you go home and he replied about 11 ish.

He asked did you get a taxi, no i had the car he said, did you have much to drink? Nah just about 4 or 5 pints

I was so tampted to ask is that not over the limit?

I have a few ploice officer live on my estate and have been behind a one for the last couple of weeks with her brake light out as she wonders all over the road as she is texting.

How many people must have been stoped for the above?

Think about it, think about it again and then do it.

steve m

posted on 2/8/11 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
They were trying for a reaction, we do the same at work to wind people up

works a treat!

focijohn

posted on 2/8/11 at 04:54 PM Reply With Quote
Malvern seems to be a sub for Castle Coombe on the weekend for them, they drive with similar manorisms to the saxo squad. Once saw 2 of them comming out of the chippy by the time i had gone around the roundabout and just heading out of sight they were just getting in the car..... 1/2 a mile up the road they were right up behind me. I was doing 30 (the speed limit) the entire time. I know this isn't the worst crime in recorded history but its besides the point.
I have very little time for them when I see them acting like this, however, the one I have met seemed to be as layed back as me and the one that delt with me at the side of the road were very understanding and let me off 3 points and a fine.

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot. Anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Too many targets but too few bullets.

PSpirine

posted on 2/8/11 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
My personal experience of dealing with cops here in UK has been limited but can be summarised as follows:

Polite, professional, but largely unhelpful.

I honestly think that if you greet them and cooperate, whether you've done something wrong or not, they will always treat you decently (with exceptions obviously)

Confused but excited.

posted on 2/8/11 at 05:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kj

I have a few ploice officer live on my estate and have been behind a one for the last couple of weeks with her brake light out as she wonders all over the road as she is texting.

quote:

Isn't that what You Tube is for?

You know you want to. . . .

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.