Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FS: Tiger Avon Chassis (light damage), full cage and bodywork
supercat

posted on 11/8/11 at 06:36 PM Reply With Quote
FS: Tiger Avon Chassis (light damage), full cage and bodywork

I am selling my old Avon chassis which has light front offside damage to the chassis following a collision at a Track Day, it includes full set of bodywork and full Caged rollcage.

The sale includes:
- Avon Chassis, ali panelled with rear section of Tiger/Caged rollcage welded in place. Has 2 x 10mm copper fuel lines and copper brake lines intact, as well as saddles for fixing loom with cable ties
- OBP floor mounted pedal box (no m/cyls)
- Front Tiger/Caged roll cage
- Avon main body tub with widened rear arches
- Avon nose cone
- 2 x Avon bonnets
- 2 x standard Tiger Avon front cycle wings with indicators
- 2 x Carbon Mods Carbon Aero front cycle wings on Westfield cycle wing mounts (OS has some scuffs and surface cracks)
- couple of small ali fill in panels including rear diffuser
- set of wishbones (missing a couple of rosejoints) - these were not on the car at the time of the accident - rears have been modified

Damage to chassis - the car took a hit on the OS front wheel which has bent the front top cross member and and front top chassis rail. The car has not been involved in any other incidents. I have the Tiger chassis plate and the original invoice for the chassis as well.

NOTE: rear brake calipers, fuel pump and master cylinders shown in photo are not included in the sale.

Looking for offers in the region of £1300, collection from Hatfield - just North of M25, 5 mins from A1(M).

Please send email rather than PM.
James

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
belgian2b

posted on 14/8/11 at 07:13 AM Reply With Quote
Hello,

Where can i find your e-mail address ?

Gerardo

supercat

posted on 14/8/11 at 07:33 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry thought it was switched on, its at the bottom of messages now, I've sent you a u2u as well.....
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.