Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: travel experience
nick-york

posted on 19/8/11 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
travel experience

Hi all ! i was wondering if anybody could spare me a few minutes of their time anytime this sunday ? I would like to have a ride in a locost or something similar if possible . Don t want to drive it . i am building a ron champion but would like to see what its like travelling in something similar . i could meet you somewhere or you could stop if ya passing near york . weather is not going to be too good later in the year so my chances for this year could be running out soon .i would be vert grateful if someone could help me out . No nutters please . thanks- nick
austin man

posted on 19/8/11 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
No nutters, thats me and a few others excluded then

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

austin man

posted on 19/8/11 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
MK Sportscars are having an open day in September no doubt there will be customer rides they are based in Rotherham

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

Arthur T wareing

posted on 20/8/11 at 12:00 PM Reply With Quote
addictive

Don't worry about seeing if you like it, you need to worry about being addicted to sevens. My first one was a westfield and I only built it to get experience before I built a JBA Falcon and ended up keeping it for ten years and am now building an aries locost just can't get them out of my blood. Good luck with the build. Regards Arthur
nick-york

posted on 20/8/11 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
thanks everyone . it looks like a trip to mk in september .

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.