Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: NOS
Jon Ison

posted on 14/2/12 at 05:47 PM Reply With Quote
NOS

Ok, still pondering fitting a turbo but keep looking at NOS kits.

Been eyeing up a progressive kit from WON (150 pro kit) I don't think their reputation is in doubt but what about NOS on a BEC good idea, bad idea ?

phoenix70

posted on 14/2/12 at 06:23 PM Reply With Quote
I know a couple of guys that runs NOS on their bike, and it seems to be ok on them. As long as your not putting silly amounts of NOS, it should be fine. You need to ensure there is enough fuel going in and if possible change the ignition timing a little (retard I think)

Cheers

Scott

big_l

posted on 14/2/12 at 06:47 PM Reply With Quote
WON did the nitrous on my previous tin top and couldnt fault them at all top guys trevor is the god of noz n the uk!!!

Check out my blog mnrvortxhayabusa@blogspot.com

tomgregory2000

posted on 14/2/12 at 06:58 PM Reply With Quote
I have a direct port wizzard of nos kit with progressive controller, its an early kit and will be cheap, if you want any photos i can get you some or any info
Autosri

posted on 14/2/12 at 11:54 PM Reply With Quote
i run a wizards kit on my bmw 330 just the single nozzle kit but ordered a direct port set best around and there are loads of people running the kits on bikes

go over to the nitrous technical forum there is loads of info on there and trevor is the most active user so always garantee a reply by the wizard himself

im pretty sure they still have offers on the minimax progressive controller

froggy

posted on 15/2/12 at 08:31 AM Reply With Quote
I'm still on the same solenoids after 8 years and have had no issues with the won kit . You should be able to use a 50hp shot without control if you have a decent pipe run from bottle to injector . Above 50 you need a controller and maybe some ignition control too .

I do refills so bear in mind an 11lb bottle will be £50-60 to fill and will get 5-6 mins of use and you should have a bottle warmer to get the best consistent results .

[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/froggy_0[IMG]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.