Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: South Brum Meet: June the 4th
omega0684

posted on 31/5/12 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
South Brum Meet: June the 4th

Hi Guys,

Hope you are all doing well? been away for a little bit, work work work, you know how it is!

Just wanted to base with you guys, obviously we didn't meet in May due to Stoneleigh and i have had a couple of U2U regarding details for the June meet.

The meet will be at our usual watering hole. The Boat Inn at Catherine-de-Barnes, Meet around 7:00-7:30 in the bar.

"Link to map here"

I was at curborough on saturday and met a few Westy owners who said that they were interested in coming so we may see an extra three.

Hope you can all make it, it'll be good to catch up with everyone before the summer finally kicks off!

All the best everyone, see you on Monday

Alex

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mads

posted on 4/6/12 at 08:13 AM Reply With Quote
i should hopefully be making it

We gain knowledge faster than we do wisdom!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip!"

omega0684

posted on 4/6/12 at 08:16 AM Reply With Quote
i have text everyone i know and have contact numbers for, mads do you have Martins number?

i think Dave will be coming to he sent me a u2u confirming we are meeting tonight.

Alex

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
miles

posted on 25/6/12 at 07:37 PM Reply With Quote
Please let me know when you have the next one, I live in Cheltenham but work in Brum so perfect fo the way home. A good excuse to take the car into work and annoy the hell out of Brindley Place!!

GTS W7DE - sadly for sale due to tax bill. See FOR SALE pages

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.