Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 750bhp anyone?
skinny

posted on 7/9/04 at 08:35 AM Reply With Quote
750bhp anyone?

anyone got a widebodied locost big enough to take 461 cubic inches - ain't no substitute for that!

[Edited on 7/9/04 by skinny]

if you don't fail, you aren't trying hard enough.

JoelP

posted on 14/9/04 at 06:40 PM Reply With Quote
hilarious! read the answers to questions, at the bottom of that page! he goes off on a very vulgar rant to some poor chap who asked for a few piccies! what a twat...

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

NS Dev

posted on 14/9/04 at 09:04 PM Reply With Quote
Hmm, well I have a couple of views here. For a start, (sarcastic!!) Wow, 750hp, whoop de do!! Has anybody had a look at John Sleath's ROAD LEGAL audi!! ( www.audiracing.co.uk ) 1200hp plus nitrous, drives to events at Santa Pod from Yorkshire, 1/4 mile 8.5 secs, 0-60 approx 1 second!!

I have witnessed this car's two predecessors, a rwd saab 900 with the same engine as the audi, and another (older shape) audi coupe that reshaped itself on the wall at santa pod!

on the plus side for the cobra's seller, without wishing to be rude, Ebay is full of complete idiots. Iwill certainly not bother selling anything serious there again! Anything useful is more expensive than just buying second hand anyway in every case that I have seen!! I only had complete imberciles enquiring about my freshly built RWD Peugeot 205 rally car when I put the 'shell on ebay. I then sold it without adverts at all when someone buying some other bits off me spotted it and told their mate who ran a rally-prep company and promptly bought it off me!

Tblue

posted on 15/9/04 at 05:11 AM Reply With Quote
I don't think 750 horses is bad for a N/A engine.
Skirrow

posted on 15/9/04 at 06:26 AM Reply With Quote
What a F---ing prick that guy is.

I can't believe how rude he was to that poor guy who showed an interest in his car. I mean if the seller was really too busy to email a few pictures he could have explained nicely in the same amount of words.

Utter tosser, I bet if someone came up to him in a pub and asked him about his car he wouldn't speak to them like that.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.