Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Dvla went well !
GOJO

posted on 9/8/12 at 01:38 PM Reply With Quote
Dvla went well !

Well dvla seemed spot on in leeds check in , then forms checked and then payment and the lady on the counter said i should have everything back within 48 hours and a 12 reg .
Lets see eh?

loggyboy

posted on 9/8/12 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
I think I would have waited 3 weeks and got a 62 plate... your car will be 6 months old in 3 weeks!

Mistral Motorsport

Daddylonglegs

posted on 9/8/12 at 02:18 PM Reply With Quote
Good to see another positive result from DVLA

Maybe their worried about their jobs seeing as they are closing all 39 local offices by Dec 2014?

[Edited on 9/8/12 by Daddylonglegs]

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

GOJO

posted on 9/8/12 at 05:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy
I think I would have waited 3 weeks and got a 62 plate... your car will be 6 months old in 3 weeks!

How will it? Still have a reg date Yes i could wait but id rather have it on the road and get some use out if it

NS Dev

posted on 9/8/12 at 07:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GOJO
quote:
Originally posted by loggyboy

How will it? Still have a reg date Yes i could wait but id rather have it on the road and get some use out if it

indeed!! who gives a toss really what the plate says, you didn't build it to keep up with the new car brigade lol!!

Retro RWD is the way forward...........automotive fabrication, car restoration, sheetmetal work, engine conversion retro car restoration and tuning

loggyboy

posted on 9/8/12 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GOJO

quote:
Originally posted by NS Dev
indeed!! who gives a toss really what the plate says, you didn't build it to keep up with the new car brigade lol!!

But the only bit that everyone sees is the reg! I personally will be waiting 3 months if I happen to finish mine between regs!
Fair point about getting on the road, but you obviously went to trouble and expense to get a new reg rather than a Q or a donor reg.

Mistral Motorsport

snapper

posted on 9/8/12 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Maybe their worried about their jobs seeing as they are closing all 39 local offices by Dec 2014?

Erm, their jobs are going, end of, local office closes they loose their jobs, no where for them.
They certainly don't have jobs at DVLA Swansea.

I'll put a marker down here, I like talking face to face, there's always a chance to persuade people.
DVLA HQ Seansea, all electronic, very difficult to actually talk to someone, if you have a problem outside of the norm, you will be stuffed.
I lament the loss of the local offices.

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

James

posted on 9/8/12 at 11:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snapper
quote:

I'll put a marker down here, I like talking face to face, there's always a chance to persuade people.
DVLA HQ Seansea, all electronic, very difficult to actually talk to someone, if you have a problem outside of the norm, you will be stuffed.
I lament the loss of the local offices.

Agree 100%.

This is a bit of a disaster for us if you ask me!

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.