Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Garmin Nuvi 205. Urgent help.
Dusty

posted on 26/8/12 at 10:49 AM Reply With Quote
Garmin Nuvi 205. Urgent help.

Help!!!!!! I'm driving from Plymouth to Cardiff and by Garmin can't find any addresses in Wales. It doesn't know where Cardiff is although I can get there no problem. I won't be able to find the address in cardiff I am trying to reach. Is this a country problem. Will it come right when the stupid machine recognises that I am in wales on the M4. Is there something I can reset.
I'm sure I have UK maps but it seems only to recognise England addresses. Is thes because I am in england at the moment?

bbwales

posted on 26/8/12 at 11:06 AM Reply With Quote
Hi click on the Union Jack and you then have the option to change country, change to Wales and you should be ok.
blakep82

posted on 26/8/12 at 11:12 AM Reply With Quote
mine a fair bit older, but as above, when you search by address, first thing mine asks is which country i'm looking for, press E it comes up with England, type S it comes up with Scotland, never tried Wales or Ireland yet.
suspect it comes under user error rather than stupid machine

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Dusty

posted on 26/8/12 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote
Brilliant. Success. Safely and easily found the house.

Easy when you know how. Thanks again for the help. I'm most grateful for the instant reply. The LB massive rule!

[Edited on 26/8/12 by Dusty]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.