Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Laguna 54 reg, 63k miles cheap winter runner
neo2

posted on 16/11/12 at 10:43 PM Reply With Quote
Laguna 54 reg, 63k miles cheap winter runner

Hi and welcome to my sale of a Laguna 1.8 Extreme, The Laguna is what I would class as very good condition has the odd mark and scuff here and there but on the whole I would say it’s better than average and in very clean and presentable condition inside and out, It has been previously recorded damaged back in 2008 for light damage but has been repaired to a good standard and has been in use since then daily with no issues..

Laguna 1.8 extreme 5 door hatchback
Mot till 28/11/13 just mot’d last week no advisories
Taxed till 30/04/13 just been taxed last week too
62,700 miles will go up slightly as in daily use
3 previous recorded keepers
Service history
All hand books and keys present
Mechanicals… The Laguna has had lots of money spent on it in the past keeping it in good order it’s had a clutch at approx. 50,000 and numerous other bits and pieces the most recent of work being the following,
At 61,171 on 5/7/12 miles went in and had some work done and was all the bits that saves you money and a benefit to the next owner to be fair as the Laguna wasn’t intended on being sold this early so out loss is someone else’s gain…
Work…
Front brake discs and pads
Rear brake discs and pads
Brake fluid change
Front wheel bearings
Tracking adjustment
4 new tyres
Bottom ball joints
Hence quite a lot of money spent there nearly £1000 with the intention of keeping the car getting it right for the family to use but due to unforeseen circumstances I am offering this low mileage family car for sale at a very competitive price, so with full mot and full 6 months tax a very clean and tidy family car which is returning 36/38mpg daily with some nice equipment could be yours and it’s not expensive by any means…
Specifications…
Remote locking
Power steering
Abs
On-board computer
Half leather sports seats
Cd player
Electric windows
Front fog lights
Rear spoiler
Alloy wheels
Etc. etc.
Only known little fault is the ABS light has come on yesterday other than that nothing I can fault it with anyway.

Paintwork in very presentable condition without any major faults or dents or scratches, interior is very very clean and mechanical it’s hard to fault nice clean fluids and with service history no oil or water leaks and no knock or bangs from any suspension or steering etc. etc..
Viewing very welcome and advertised elsewhere
Thank you for looking and any questions please feel free to get in touch this is a very clean and presentable car for the money and I’m sure the next owner will be very happy with it for a good time to come…

Looking for £1295 ono
barnsey1971@aol.com

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.