Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Fury for sale
probablyleon

posted on 10/1/13 at 05:45 PM Reply With Quote
Fury for sale

Fisher Fury Spyder (Le Mans bonnet) with a low milage 2006 R1 (5vy)

Very brief history: I've had it for a few years, I bought it as a Blackbird engined car and the inevitable happened on my first track day. The only way I could stomach the time and expense of rebuilding it was to make sure that it ended up being a far better car than it was before 'the big bang'. I may have got a bit carried away.

It's a (slightly unusual) Chapman strut rear suspension arrangement. All of which has recently been professionally set up and corner weighted by Track Developments in Wiltshire.

90% of the rebuild was carried out by Andy Bates at AB Performance, I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to any interested parties about the car. He installed the engine, including fabricating the mounts and race exhaust system (and a million other things that are needed for an installation of this nature).

Andy also installed one of his paddle gear shift system (inc quick release Momo steering wheel) and an electric reverse system.

Other noteworthy items include:

Flatshifer Pro (clutchless up and down shifts)
Accusump
Stack ST700 display (inc 0-60, shift lights, oil pressure alarm etc etc)
Brand new CXR wheels
3:38 LSD (7" Sierra)
Wilwood callipers (Powerlight I think)
Dyno'd by Daytuner in Harrogate (Dynojet Powercommander)
Uprated Barnett clutch springs
Running the standard R1 airbox (NACA through bonnet)

Not fitted but included - Petty strut, front spoiler, rear diffuser, spare bonnet, new front pads and drilled and grooved discs.

It's basically ready to go (including being road registered with a current MOT) although It does have a few small 'tinkering type' jobs to do such as a slight oil weep on the R1 breather mod. I was also planning on giving the brakes a decent overhaul before the track day season started (just about the only thing that hasn't been done).

£9250 ono

I'll also throw in a half decent single axle trailer (mini wheels) if I get close the asking price

[img] Description
Description
[/img]

[img][/img]
[img] Description
Description
[/img]

[img][/img]
[img] Description
Description
[/img]

[img][/img]
[img] Description
Description
[/img]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

hemibum

posted on 10/1/13 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, nice Fury. Shame your'e giving up on her. However, would you consider selling the spare bonnet separately? If so, is it the Le Mans type.? In any case I would be interested in purchasing this if the price is right!

Good luck with the sale.

Barry.

probablyleon

posted on 10/1/13 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
Yes, a bit of a shame, would love to hang on to it but needs must and all that. I'll bare you in mind with the bonnet.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.