Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Road trip to France
chamanne

posted on 21/3/13 at 08:01 AM Reply With Quote
Road trip to France

Hello guys,
I am the French dealer for the MEV products.
I am too, one of the french dealers for the GBS kit cars.

I would like to invite all the forum members for a road trip in France with your kit cars. From a Friday afternoon to the Sunday at noon.
Why not in July ? 5th to 7th.

I am based in Reims, 190 miles from Calais. Reims is in the middle of the Champagne vineyard, and a town with a rich past.
http://www.ville-reims.fr/index.php?id=889

I can prepare all the details for the journey : ferries, accommodation and meals. We are preparing some activities around the Champagne vineyard and of course around the cars.

I can have a track reserved for us for Saturday in the afternoon.

Here is the typical trip I can prepare :
Friday, in the beginning of the afternoon, ferry crossing to Calais from Dover.
190 miles to do, direct to Reims.

Group reception in "Kit Car France" Workshop for a drink.
Registration at the B&B then rendez-vous downtown for the evening meal (and drinks).
There is a great Cabaret in Reims, we can plan to be there for a great show.
http://www.cabaret-reims.com/reims-sorties,cabaret-champagne/cabaret-reims,revue-music-hall.asp

Saturday in the morning, visit of a Champagne Cellar (certainly Mumm or Pommery), this includes a Champagne tasting of course !
http://www.ville-reims.fr/index.php?id=930

Meal in Reims, then 20 miles to do to be at the track. Possibility to use the track for 2/3 hours.

Transfer to Domaine de Barive (20 miles from the track) for the Saturday’s evening meal and accommodation.
http://www.chateau-de-barive.com/accueil.php

A great place to be, with Spa, pool and a lot of VIP benefits for a breather moment. Top of the range Hotel !

Back to Calais the Sunday after the breakfast, ferry to Dover then back home with a lot of French souvenirs.

The price is not yet firm, but we can have an idea around 250-300 pounds (plus 40 pounds for each car to use the track). It can be cheaper if we cancel the cabaret’s show.

This includes: ferry crossing (return), Friday’s evening meal, Cabaret’s show, cellar visit, Saturday’s meals (mid-day and evening), and accommodation (Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday, with the breakfasts).
Not included : fuel of course and French highway toll (around 25-30 pounds in total), personal drinks.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU WISH TO COME ALONG ON THIS GREAT ADVENTURE BY POSTING BELOW.

We need a little deposit to confirm for the accomodations and ferrie crossings.
Will put my paypal address below a little bit later.

Franck
www.kitcarfrance.fr

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
snapper

posted on 21/3/13 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
Would suggest you also post on Robin Hood Owners Club they support the GBS brand

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

MikeCapon

posted on 21/3/13 at 08:05 PM Reply With Quote
Well I'll be up for that. A quick trip up north for me...

Reims is well worth the visit..

www.shock-factory.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
swanny

posted on 21/3/13 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
Sadly wont manage a second pass out a month after Le Mans

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.