Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bailey Performance Ltd - Now Full Time!
BaileyPerformance

posted on 27/3/13 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Bailey Performance Ltd - Now Full Time!

Hello,

Just to let everyone know we are now open full time for car tuning! previously due to other work commitments tuning was limited to Fridays and Saturdays.

We can best be contacted via email dale.bladen@orange.net or via text msg 07967 222967.

We offer a FULL megasquirt setup on the rolling road, regardless of engine modifications for £250. All advice is free!! ;-)

Cheers Dale.

www.baileyperformance.co.uk

PS - we offer a collection and delivery service (3.5T 4 wheel tilt trailer and Range Rover) at £2/mile

[Edited on 27/3/13 by BaileyPerformance]

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Agriv8

posted on 27/3/13 at 01:39 PM Reply With Quote
worth knowing your spitting distance from the outlaws on Sutton Hill near the golf course.

ATB Agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

FASTdan

posted on 27/3/13 at 01:43 PM Reply With Quote
Well done on making the 'jump' Inspiration to me to do the same! Shame you are a bit far away for us.

NEW danST WEBSITE NOW LIVE! Bike carbs, throttle bodies and more......

http://www.danstengineering.co.uk/

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
monck

posted on 27/3/13 at 01:52 PM Reply With Quote
Good to hear Dale.

Im working on some time of to get mine done with you

[Edited on 27/3/13 by monck]

Proby

posted on 27/3/13 at 01:59 PM Reply With Quote
I'm only down the road, and may need help with setting up my Cbr900 turbo on megasquirt when finished. Well done for making the jump.

Visit GraphicMonster

BaileyPerformance

posted on 27/3/13 at 02:04 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Proby
I'm only down the road, and may need help with setting up my Cbr900 turbo on megasquirt when finished. Well done for making the jump.

We would be very interested in mapping / helping to sort your bike turbo engine. We have did some development work on a Hayabusa '08 motor on Jenveys with good results and are keen to get into turbo charging bike engines.

Let me know if you need any advise on your turbo setup, we have turbocharged all sorts and some of what we have learned may help your project.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
BaileyPerformance

posted on 27/3/13 at 02:05 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by monck
Good to hear Dale.

Im working on some time of to get mine done with you

[Edited on 27/3/13 by monck]

Nice one! hope to see you soon! ;-)

BaileyPerformance

posted on 27/3/13 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FASTdan
Well done on making the 'jump' Inspiration to me to do the same! Shame you are a bit far away for us.

We have folks coming from London, Scotland, Ireland and Jersey for our services, your not too far away!! I like your products by the way, will be using you soon.

FASTdan

posted on 27/3/13 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
Yes your right, I'm just bloomin' lazy when it comes to travelling lol its more to do with time for me at the moment but If/when I do go full time and thus have more time to spend 'developing' stuff there's no reason I couldn't travel to you. Look forward to speaking to you at some point

NEW danST WEBSITE NOW LIVE! Bike carbs, throttle bodies and more......

http://www.danstengineering.co.uk/

Trollyjack

posted on 27/3/13 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote
Where in Uk are you

TrollyJack

BaileyPerformance

posted on 27/3/13 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
we are in a little village called Broseley in a town called Telford located in Shropshire (midlands)

TF12 5EZ

six mad

posted on 27/3/13 at 08:41 PM Reply With Quote
Dale

I, sure its the right decision, at that price point and your experiance with megasquirt mapping i,m sure
the phone will be busy.

Edited to add I think my batteries are going in my keyboard it keeps missing damn letters.

[Edited on 27/3/13 by six mad]

GreenHornet

posted on 29/3/13 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
With experience of megasquirt, are you going to offer repairs or replacement parts? Sending off o the states is a necessary evil I old do without lol
BaileyPerformance

posted on 31/3/13 at 08:42 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GreenHornet
With experience of megasquirt, are you going to offer repairs or replacement parts? Sending off o the states is a necessary evil I old do without lol

Hi, we repair / modify megasquirt ECUs...normally they are very reliable as we have fitted about 50 and mapped alot more of them and only had one fail!

Bizarro

posted on 5/4/13 at 03:01 PM Reply With Quote
Highly recommend Dale, he mapped my MK pre IVA (zetec, gsxr throttle bodies), cant fault the service.

Just to let you know it passed IVA emissions no problem, once Ive got a few more miles on it Ill be back for some fine tinkering

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.