Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: need new red top battery before Sun!!! Help
catman

posted on 29/3/13 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
need new red top battery before Sun!!! Help

Hi i hope to do a trackday this sunday only to find my battery is dead where will be open tomorrow that would sell one (needs to be red top 15 so i wont find one in Halfords!) i dont mind travelling

please help

Ed

caged supersix
Carbon/GRP
210 bhp silvertop
190 lbft

CNHSS1

posted on 29/3/13 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
demon tweeks in wrexham. will almost certainly have one on tbe shelf and im sure are open tomorrow

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

catman

posted on 29/3/13 at 03:50 PM Reply With Quote
They are closed today so fingers crossed! lets hope they might even be able to do same day delivery?

Any other options if that fails?

Ed

caged supersix
Carbon/GRP
210 bhp silvertop
190 lbft

russbost

posted on 29/3/13 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
I have no idea if you can get same day delivery on a Saturday - at least not without paying a fortune for it?

I can do a Lithium battery from stock for around the same price as the redtop 15, same cranking power but weighs about 4.5kg less! But don't know if I can get a Sat pickup & delivery same day, if it's of interest let me know & give me a postcode & I can investigate possibilities - where is the trackday?

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
snakebelly

posted on 29/3/13 at 08:19 PM Reply With Quote
Ed, we have a couple of smaller race batteries doing nothing at the moment, collection from Shropshire tomorrow, about an hour closer than demon thieves, won't know exactly what they are till I get to the workshop in the am. If you want more info pm me a number and ill give you a call when I get to the unit
Westy1994

posted on 29/3/13 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
Surely someone local to you will lend you one for the day?, can no one help him out?. If you can get here you can borrow mine...........

ETA

Just read about it NEEDS to a redtop, mine is just a plain old SLA 20Ahr, offer still stands however.

[Edited on 29/3/13 by Westy1994]

catman

posted on 30/3/13 at 09:45 AM Reply With Quote
demon tweeks and a same day courier have come to the rescue, thanks to those that have tried to help

Cheers

Ed

caged supersix
Carbon/GRP
210 bhp silvertop
190 lbft

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.