Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 750mc Locost for Sale
everest

posted on 7/4/13 at 07:23 PM Reply With Quote
750mc Locost for Sale

HI,
750mc Locost race car for sale.
Luego chassis, engine only just been run up on the rolling road and tuned by Dave Bogg. Engine built by twice previous championship winning , and once runner up , team owner Ian Mittell.
Full rebuild, new high pressure oil pump, new sump, H&H Ignition system, all the right bits, ARP bolts etc etc and would need running in before 1st race.
Gearbox fully rebuilt by ex Ford Touring car mechanic, Pete Fidell.
New Braise starter motor , fire extinguisher just been serviced, belts dated 2015.

Car , i belive is ready to race at the next race in the calender, and if there are no sensible offers then i will be racing at Snetterton in May.
There is also a small light weight trailer that can go with the car, but if the car does not sell then i will be keeping it - so no need to ask if the trailer is for sale on its own!
Bad points: Needs a new Varley Redtop 29 Battery, could do with Greenstuff brake pads in the front, and if you are really bothered then a quick respray as well.Car is however quite presentable, and its never been in a heavy shunt,but it is a race car , not a show car.

Car , £4450 , without the trailer , or car + trailer at £4850.

Very disappointed in the 750mc clubs attitude , i may be selling my race suit,helmet, gloves and boots as well (at an extra cost to the above)- or may think about joining another race series with another club.
I m not interested in a swop or part ex, thank you.

For any more help or info on the car, please email me on the U2U or on kurisu@kurisu.karoo.co.u

[Edited on 7/4/13 by everest]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.