Author: Subject: FS : BMW R1150 GS Adventure
rayward

posted on 10/7/13 at 10:31 PM Reply With Quote
FS : BMW R1150 GS Adventure

2003 R1150 GSA , Silver
32k Miles, Low Seat fitted
Full Panniers and Topbox
MRA Vario Screen , and Z teknic screen
Autocom Fitted, Garmin Zumo 400 sat Nav (2012 western Europe Maps installed)+RAM Mount
Load of extras fitted, front engine protector, SW Motech Engine Bars, Touratech Hand Gaurds+Extensions, HID Main and Dip Beam Conversion, Wunderlich Lifting Handle, Centre Stand Crud Protector, LED Rear Light , Heated Grips, Baglux Colour Coded Tank Protector , Headlight Protector, Front Fender Extender , Rear Hugger , Touratech Cylinder Head Guards,Standard Exhaust Can and REMUS sports exhaust included

Fantastic condition, HPI Clear , MOT April 2014, TAX Aug 2013

honestly this was a keeper for me, but divorce forces sale unfortunatley

asking £4600 ovvno.

can get pics this weekend if any interest

Cheers
Ray

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Wheels244

posted on 10/7/13 at 11:40 PM Reply With Quote
Ray

If you'd posted that 5 days ago it would be in my garage now - exactly what I'm looking for.

Unfortunately, a friend has just been killed on his bike in an RTC whilst touring - going to his funeral next week.
So had a major re-think ( young family ) and will be sticking to the track on the 'Blade.

Post a picture anyway mate please - show me what I'll be missing.

Rob

motorcycle_mayhem

posted on 12/7/13 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
Post one up for my benefit too (please).

I've just sold my GSXR1000, if you've been looking through the MCN classifieds for the last week or so, it was that (almost) new K3 in Linc., at a to-sell expectation of value (rare these days). Despite that approach, plenty of timewasters, so my feelings go out to you, it's not an easy task. Eventually, a guy from Scotland came down, exactly what he wanted, a pleasure to deal with.

I too, have been turned away from bikes. Not only was the smidsy driver facebook-updating, slamming into the side of the huge white BJ trailer worrying - I had a guy overtake the GSXR and then turn left just as he had his tailgate past the bike. Life just seems so cheap to motorists these days, I just can't ride down the road and expect the driver at the give-way to give-way.

So, yep. Post up a picture, just to remind me 9as well) what I've had to give up.

rayward

posted on 13/7/13 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
Some pics from today, bike has only had a quick wash not a proper clean

Cheers
Ray

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.