Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Kids Miniature Seven by Lightning Cars x3 (kits)
Krismc

posted on 4/8/13 at 11:31 AM Reply With Quote
Kids Miniature Seven by Lightning Cars x3 (kits)

3 x Miniature Sevens for sale.

I have 3 of these for sale http://www.lightning-cars.co.uk 2 of them are in kit form as ive cut all the bits out from MDF, started cutting the arches etc and sourced the spoked wheels, vinal trim (no pictured), Foam for seats (no pictured), some bolts etc for wheels and the other one ive started to make and thought id fibre glass the arches and boot as one, its going well but I aint got time to finish 1 of them never mind 3.

I also managed to get a old scooter (a old dear one) and ive took the motor from that and mounted it in the boot above the driven rear wheels, ive got a nice new 12v battery that fits in nicely and when connected it goes at a nice speed for kids and has plenty of torque it managed to get me up the hill fine.

To confirm I have the mesh grill , front and rear archs, boot lids, upholstery (vinal and foam, Seat back(wood), wheels(including spacers and pins), frame, dash, wood, body, front axles for all 3. And a motor, battery, Switch for pedal, stub axles, rear axle and bearings( already mounted) for the last one.

All in all ive spent at least £200 on the semi built one and £150 on the kit ones as wood and wheels where so expensive £45 for wheels alone.

Ill sell 3 together or all separately.

Kris

The plastic, arches and wood all have some primer on them if you are wondering about the colour.

[Edited on 4/8/13 by Krismc]

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

pekwah1

posted on 4/8/13 at 04:26 PM Reply With Quote
How much are you looking for individually?
Krismc

posted on 4/8/13 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
75quid seem fair?

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

ChrisL

posted on 4/8/13 at 05:49 PM Reply With Quote
could be interested depending on price and postage?
Krismc

posted on 4/8/13 at 06:01 PM Reply With Quote
Postage wise im not sure, I can box or pallet for a courier to collect from work

Locost_col

posted on 4/8/13 at 09:18 PM Reply With Quote
Kris,

How much are you after for the one that's furthest along?

Regards

Colin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Krismc

posted on 4/8/13 at 09:26 PM Reply With Quote
100 quid as it still needs work, could do with a bit more fibre glass resin as its a bit thin, but ive got the shape right. Wheels I can sell for 40-50quid on there own so you getting kit, motor & battery for 50quid.

[Edited on 4/8/13 by Krismc]

Krismc

posted on 4/8/13 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
You want some more pictures?

Krismc

posted on 1/9/13 at 01:03 PM Reply With Quote
1 gone, so im guessing price is too much!

So now £50.00 for either one that is left.

Kris

Krismc

posted on 1/9/13 at 01:11 PM Reply With Quote
...heres one complete

Krismc

posted on 1/9/13 at 09:22 PM Reply With Quote
bttt

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.