Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Securon 4 point harness pair for sale
SteveWallace

posted on 22/8/13 at 11:02 AM Reply With Quote
Securon 4 point harness pair for sale

I have for sale a pair of Securon 4 point harnesses. These have 3 " shoulder and 2" lap straps (although there is a 3" part for comfort as shown in the pictures. They have clip in attachments and are pull down on the lap belts, so good for IVA ease of adjustment. They have never been used and have been stored in the original boxes so are in A1 new condition. The FIA date expired at the end of 2012, so they cannot be used for racing.

I bought these off peter030371 on here a few months ago, who bought them new but never used them. Unfortunately, I made a mistake with my measurement and the upper buckles on the shoulder straps sit exactly in the harness holes in my seats so they are no good to me. To be clear, this is no reflection on peter030371, who sold me exactly what he described.

I'm looking for £130 delivered to Donington show on Saturday, or can post for a little bit extra.

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

SteveWallace

posted on 23/8/13 at 01:25 PM Reply With Quote
Change of plan due to the weather. Now going to Donington on Sunday.

Happy to take sensible offers on the harnesses. As I only live a couple of junctions up the road, I could still deliver them on the Saturday if anyone wants them.

SteveWallace

posted on 28/8/13 at 09:15 PM Reply With Quote
Bump

Just to be clear, this is for two sets of harnesses (i.e. for two seats, not one pair as in two straps for one seat). Open to offers before I put them on the bay.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.