Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Loton Park Hillclimb
phelpsa

posted on 8/9/13 at 02:36 PM Reply With Quote
Loton Park Hillclimb

A quick video from Loton Park hillclimb yesterday. After a couple of silly mistakes in practice and a spin at the final corner on the first timed run it all came down to this. Unfortunately I was just pipped to 3rd in class by Steve Brown in his 1500 Powertec Hayabusa engined Westfield by 7 hundredths (behind both the Dunbars), but could celebrate on a new PB

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Volvorsport

posted on 8/9/13 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
[ambulance chaser]vid of the spin ?/[ambulance chaser]

www.dbsmotorsport.co.uk
getting dirty under a bus

phelpsa

posted on 8/9/13 at 04:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Volvorsport
[ambulance chaser]vid of the spin ?/[ambulance chaser]

No ambulances required luckily! Will put it up soon.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
unijacko67

posted on 8/9/13 at 04:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by phelpsa
A quick video from Loton Park hillclimb yesterday. After a couple of silly mistakes in practice and a spin at the final corner on the first timed run it all came down to this. Unfortunately I was just pipped to 3rd in class by Steve Brown in his 1500 Powertec Hayabusa engined Westfield by 7 hundredths (behind both the Dunbars), but could celebrate on a new PB

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kittenkitcar.co.uk

CNHSS1

posted on 8/9/13 at 05:04 PM Reply With Quote
Cracking run that! Impressive run thru old hall and loggerheads diwn to Triangle, thats usually where most people lose time.
I noticed the cement dust down to Triangle today didnt realise it was layed down yesterday, must have been a big leak by someone. Makes your time even more worthy having to straddle the oil!
Popped up this morning for a few hours, had the craic with a few of the guys I know but went home to watch GP, didnt go back as it rained this afo

[Edited on 8/9/13 by CNHSS1]

"Racing is life, everything else, before or after, is just waiting"---Steve McQueen

phelpsa

posted on 8/9/13 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CNHSS1
Cracking run that! Impressive run thru old hall and loggerheads diwn to Triangle, thats usually where most people lose time.
I noticed the cement dust down to Triangle today didnt realise it was layed down yesterday, must have been a big leak by someone. Makes your time even more worthy having to straddle the oil!
Popped up this morning for a few hours, had the craic with a few of the guys I know but went home to watch GP, didnt go back as it rained this afo

[Edited on 8/9/13 by CNHSS1]

Thanks! I didn't even notice the concrete dust if im honest... I was lucky to get some lunch time tips from someone who generally does it 10 seconds quicker than me and it really helped in the afternoon.

Here's the video for the ambulance chasers.

emlyno

posted on 8/9/13 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
The cement was from the previous meeting, if it gets damp after been put down it will stay for some time.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.