Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: bmw 328 donor for sale, NEEDS TO GO!
blakep82

posted on 8/10/13 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
bmw 328 donor for sale, NEEDS TO GO!

Well, its taken me long enough to finally decide, but i'm selling my 328
give the state of the body and paint, i suspect its only really good as a donor car now.

its a 1995 BMW 328, with the M52 engine, from what i remember (not driven it for over a year now) its got about 150k on the clock, the engine is solid, pulls well, runs smooth, however there is an electric sensor fault somewhere, but i can't work out what it is. something that affects fuelling anyway, whether it be air flow sensor, temperature sensor, lambda sensors or something.
however, i suspect that anyone using this as a donor will be looking to run something like megasquirt, or another type of ECU, with a tuning software that will show what all the sensors are doing to help with replacement

so, here's what its got
1995 BMW 328i coupe straight 6
approx 150k
LSD axle
17" BBS split rim alloys (need a tidy up really)
almost new tyres with loads of tread left, although it has been standing for a year, so they may or may not be ok, though they are still holding air
starts and runs great (will need a battery to start it) but the fuelling fault starts when its up to running temperature
full stainless exhaust system, manifolds could be modded and used for 7 type car
no tax or mot, so needs a trailer

i've seen M3 donors go for about £800, its not an M3, so £600 for the whole complete car? pm with offers, but see below, as if anyone needs some of the parts listed below, they may go first

other good stuff maybe not so useful for a 7 conversion, but still good if anyone's needing spares for an E36 if someone doesn't want the WHOLE car as a donor, could possibly be split
new front struts 4 months before i stopped using it
lowered suspension (not sure by how much compared to standard BMWs)
half leather interior in good condition, though the leather has split a little on the drivers seat bolster
M3 front bumper and fog lights

pm with offers

and a few randoms:
someone offered me a gearbox for this engine at a good price, so i bought it for some reason... not sure why lol, £80?
E30 drivers door in dolphin grey for a 2 door coupe, slight dent to bottom corner where i bought it to replace the door on my E30, and the courier dropped it on the corner... will straighten out easy enough though £30

all prices plus courier. no idea how much these things would cost to send tbh

pm with offers, or requests for photos

was thinking of trying to sort the car, but in my current part time working status, even if i got it sorted, i couldn't afford the petrol

thanks for looking

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.