Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Crossflow bits, racing suit, helmet, Westfield bonnet
82 Locost

posted on 18/12/13 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
Crossflow bits, racing suit, helmet, Westfield bonnet

COLLECTION FROM SALISBURY, WILTS (SP4 6BH)

Kent Cams BCF3 camshaft I think this is the biggest lift/duration you can get without having to machine the cylinder head. Hasn't been used that much. There is a light water mark on the end journal (the non-drive end) but it only covers 1/3 of the width and would probably polish out. £20 collected (can post at cost)

AE Oil pump Been used, but not for long. Kept as a spare for racing. £10 collected (can post at cost)

1300cc oil pick-ups (3 of) - £5 each collected

Timing cover (731M6059AA) includes new oil seal - £8 collected

1300cc sump - good condition with sump plug, gasket face flat £20 collected

Radiator - Brand new , but with storage marks. This was kept as a spare that I never got round to using. Has a screw cap and overflow and modified inlet/outlet pipes (90 degrees off) £20 collected

Coilover springs , all 8" long and 1.9" inner diameter

2x300lb - £10
2x180lb - £10 per pair
3x400lb (yes 3, but 3 for the price of 2) - £10

Yellow genuine Westfield pre-litigation bonnet

Dimensions:

Length 99cm
Width at rear: 96.5cm
Drop at rear: 18cm
Width at front: 70cm
Drop at front: 16.5cm

Overall good condition, but with some minor damage, most notably at the front corners. Paint in good condition. £30.

Fire Extinguisher and mounting bracket

Will need to be re-filled. Or, can be used as a weapon next time you get cut up by a muppet in a Volvo. The gauge appears to show it holds pressure well.

£make me an offer, but obviously not a massive one.

K&N Filter Care Service Kit - used once so nearly full. £3 collected

DGAV 32/26 carb in poor condition but could be useful for spares or a rebuild project. Not all there! I also have some jets and other bits. £10.

I also have loads of little parts, like valves, head bolts, push rods, gaskets etc that it's too difficult to list individually. If you're after something I might have one.

Momo Race suit: 2004 MOMO Nomex race suit. Size Medium (54) I'm 5'9" and a 40" chest and fitted me fine at both 11 and 13 stone , but would fit taller/shorter and fatter/thinner. Overall very good condition with a couple of minor issues (see below and pics). The elasticated sleeves are still stretchy and it has always been stored out of sunlight so it hasn't faded. It's a bit dirty in places ubt it works, and it's legal and cheap.

Meets current Blue Book requirement for a race suit (Standard 8856 2000).

There is a little wear to the stitching over the right hand pocket (caused by harness straps). There is also a small patch on the seat (approx 2" by 1" ) where there was a small tear. I had the suit patched by a seamstress in the same nomex material in the same colour with the same stitching so it barely shows.

£85 incl postage

Helmet: Sparco Formula Full Face helmet. Small (but feels like a medium) Very good condition overall with a couple of very small stone chips and a 1" long (cosmetic and non structural) surface 'crack' at the bottom of the visor opening. Could do with a new visor if you're picky; I'm not picky and I was happy with the current one. Size small. I have a 57cm head (medium) and it fit me perfectly. It's just like THIS ONE ON EBAY. Selling because I've given up racing otherwise I'd have happily kept using it and it always passed scrutineering.

£90 including postage and a protective case.

I've also got various parts from a low mileage Ford V6 Cologne engine. 6xpistons, crank, heads and various other bits. Let me know if you're interested in any of these heavy legacy parts

COLLECTION FROM SALISBURY, WILTS (SP4 6BH)

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

anthony may

posted on 21/12/13 at 12:16 PM Reply With Quote
westfield bonnet

hi there ,
i am interested in bonnet if you still have it , not too far from you so can collect no problem

many thanks ant .

82 Locost

posted on 21/12/13 at 04:28 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Antony

PM sent

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.