Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BMW 330 e46 for sale
maccavvy

posted on 15/5/14 at 03:45 PM Reply With Quote
BMW 330 e46 for sale

The time has come to sell on my 330 saloon , ive had it for 5 years now and is in excellent condition , it is looked after no expense spared and is of high spec , details to follow .

The car is a 330i se , saloon in titan silver,year 2000 taxed until end of july and test till September,it has tinted front and side indicators and facelift rear lights with full sports electric black leather , I have also fitted heaters to the rear seats too , it has a black vinyl wrapped roof . CCFL angel eyes with HID projector conversion , she has MTECH 1 front and rear matching bumper with rear parking sensors , front and rear rub strips and boot handle and lower grill trim wrapped in carbon vinyl , gloss black kidney grills to match in too , the chrome window trim was removed for genuine black trim to match too . it had 2 genuine front wings fitted 18 months ago due to rust issues new wings sealed with wax coating so no rust issues for many years .
it has full service history part by dealer part by me and is serviced using quality oil and parts , every 7.5k since I got it .
the engine is very smooth and pulls well benefiting from a remap a few years ago and has a custom heat shielded induction kit and milltek twin pipe stainless back box which makes a lovely noise , it really does turn heads also she's sporting a polished alloy front strut brace . the gearshift also feels better due to a z3 quick shifter and genuine clubsport leather gear knob . Front and rear interior armrests and 4 headrests .
Electric windows all round , electric tilt and slide sunroof and electric auto folding mirrors , rain sensing wipers with a new windscreen a few months a go as it had a stone chip it wasn't an mot fail but I didnt like it .
Mechanically it wants for nothing . its had recent bmw cam sensors , iridium spark plugs , new rear brake back plates shoes and fitting kit . a new radiator was fitted a month ago too .
It has poly front wishbone bushes with new meyle wishbones and rear poly trailing arm bushes , fit and forget and better handling . I fitted new dampers all round a few years ago which are Monroe reflex and eibach pro kit lowering springs , so it sits well and handles well , I upgraded to a front m3 anti roll bar too for better handling .
Inside as mentioned is full black sports leater electric fronts and heated front and rear with leather door cards too , adjustable sports steering wheel and the dash and doors are wrapped in a black brushed aluminium . the steering wheel controls the stereo which is a factory 6 disc system playing through the high spec 10 speaker Harman kardon amps and speakers . it has air conditioning to keep you cool in summer too , that's if the professionally tinted windows don't help
She is sat on BBS LM replica wheels refurbed 10 months ago in candy apple red with silver lips all fitted with excellent tread hankook evo tyres all matching .

I really don't want to sell this car , as it looks and drives stunning even though the mileage is high , it has to be seen and driven to fully appreciate , but a new toy is soon to arrive so she has to . the spec and condition has to be seen . you wont find one nicer , im an afficianado my last bmw was featured in total bmw it was that nice .
It is taxed till end of july and mot till September , but has sailed through the last 3 mots as it will on this one without doubt .

If you want more info please call me ill answer any questions you want . come to view though you wont be disappointed .

Plate not included.

more pics available on request

[Edited on 16/5/14 by maccavvy]

Understeer , when the front hits a wall
Oversteer, when the back hits a wall
Horsepower ,how fast you hit the wall
Torque ,how far you take the wall with you

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Simon

posted on 15/5/14 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
Quick tip if I may. People need to know the basics - I got bored reading the ad.

Car make/model
year/mileage tax mot
brief history
price

ATB

Simon

[Edited on 15/5/14 by Simon]

D Beddows

posted on 15/5/14 at 04:26 PM Reply With Quote
How by the laws of physics does a black roof make it cooler inside?!

Just say it looks cooler

nick205

posted on 15/5/14 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
Black absorbs heat, white reflects heat, so a black roof will make it hotter.

coyoteboy

posted on 16/5/14 at 01:18 AM Reply With Quote
Black also emits heat faster than white, but generally you want to reflect incoming and radiate elsewhere.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.