Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New Titan Throttle Systems (RTM Carbon)
Nick_TitanMsport

posted on 5/6/14 at 10:57 AM Reply With Quote
New Titan Throttle Systems (RTM Carbon)

Hi All.

thought id give this a whirl posting up pictures of some of our new throttle bodies from work for you all to pass comment on. let me know what you think. (if the picture upload of course)

I must stress this is not a post for me trying to sell them to anyone I am just new to the site and thought you guys might like to see what we get up to. Im sure you have all seen the roller barrel throttles we do but this is a full new range of off the shelf throttles for us.

[img][/URL ][/img]

[URL=http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/nick_s2/media/F4R2.jpg.html]

[img][/i mg]

These are for the F4R just as an example. Apologies if the post isn't quite right maybe a learning curve

Cheers.

[Edited on 5/6/14 by Nick_TitanMsport]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rost

posted on 5/6/14 at 11:04 AM Reply With Quote
wow! How much does a set like this weigh?

Charlie don't surf!

Nick_TitanMsport

posted on 5/6/14 at 11:16 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Rost.

It ranges for different applications on average a 4CYL set with carbon trumpets is somewhere between 2 and 2.5KG we saved a full kilo just from using carbon trumpets.

we can also manufacture in such large volume that a full set including fuel rail and assembly is cheaper than both the other main competitors in the market.

Im happy to give out all the info but don't want people thinking Im pushing these for sale through the site.

Thanks.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Norfolkluegojnr

posted on 5/6/14 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
Look great. I'd be interested to know more.

Nick - why not register as a trader? you can sell as much as you like!

Nick_TitanMsport

posted on 5/6/14 at 11:29 AM Reply With Quote
Interested to know the cost for this. we make LSD, steering racks, dry sumps, bell housings, and allsorts so now the proud new owner of an MK id like to be able to show you guys and look at new projects for people.

how do I find out the cost?

Cheers.

Dave Bailey

posted on 5/6/14 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
U2U me a price please for a set for an St170 engine. I would be looking for 40's

thanks
Dave B

Norfolkluegojnr

posted on 5/6/14 at 12:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nick_TitanMsport
Interested to know the cost for this. we make LSD, steering racks, dry sumps, bell housings, and allsorts so now the proud new owner of an MK id like to be able to show you guys and look at new projects for people.

how do I find out the cost?

Cheers.

Contact ChrisW, he's the gaffer and will advise accordingly

Nick_TitanMsport

posted on 9/6/14 at 07:38 PM Reply With Quote
Just speaking to the powers that be about this at work then il be in touch with the boss

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.