Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Dunham toll bridge A57 ?
Jon Ison

posted on 13/7/14 at 05:45 PM Reply With Quote
Dunham toll bridge A57 ?

Any one driven over in a 7?

We have a static on the east coast, plan do drive to it in 7 through school summer holidays as swimbo will be there with little en, moi will be home on a regular basis keeping a eye on things, my question can you reach to pay the toll or is it a pain in but trying to pay through the window?

catman

posted on 13/7/14 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
It will be fine, never really that busy and there are 2 lanes so others can go round you

Hth

Ed

caged supersix
Carbon/GRP
210 bhp silvertop
190 lbft

Jon Ison

posted on 13/7/14 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
But can you reach the booth whilst strapped in or do I take a fishing net

adithorp

posted on 13/7/14 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
I've been over in the Fury. Usual kit/toll-booth problem of getting in my pocket in a bucket seat with harness on, but was fine other than that.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

Jon Ison

posted on 13/7/14 at 06:31 PM Reply With Quote
Loose change somewhere I can grab it then, just so happens it's only a short run to Cadwell from the van, every cloud.......
Irony

posted on 13/7/14 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
I work near there and I once went over in a berlingo van. The man charged me for a large van. On the return journey I checked the sign and they had a lesser charge for a small. Again the same man charged me for a large. I mentioned I thought the berlingo was small van. The man said 'just give me the f£%king money'. I said 'there's no need for that language' 'give me the f&%king money or f#£k off'. Cheesed off now I said something rude back and to my surprise he said 'right I am coming out there and I am going to f£%king kill you'. This fella was old, really old. Maybe 80 and very doddery. On his way out of the booth he stumbled and gripped the inner console for support. His hand must have knocked the barrier button because it went up and I drove though without paying.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.