Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: master cylinder, exhaust baffle, emissions tester
killerferret666

posted on 10/10/14 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
master cylinder, exhaust baffle, emissions tester

cleaning out bits, first of all a 2" baffle which I used for my IVA. Got a nice 94Db with this so was useful to me. Was very restrictive to the point my BOV barely sounded there was that much back pressure but emissions were still ok with it in.
£8 posted

2nd is a willwood master cylinder 3/4 / 0.750. Was simply the wrong bore size for my setup when building. I really struggled to get it back out and had to mole grip because of the position in the build,however it does fit / screw and has no problems, photo showing where I gripped it lower down the thread. Could be retapped if needed but long way down the thread.
£30 posted

Emissions tester - Does work as I tested before test and had good emissions..failed test on emissions and retested and failed on this gas tester as well as my Lamba had gone! Its a Gunsons gastester mk2, the manual can be downloaded or I probably have a copy. very easy to use.

Has everything required other than final pipe to put in exhaust, I simply used some silicone hose attached to machine (now on the car) with small metal pipe wedged in the end to put in the exhaust. (not my image but imgur seems to be playing up, its identical but without the one clear tube.
£60

Building DDR GT4

Miami Gt4 Blog - Click Here

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

mark b

posted on 10/10/14 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
I will take the exhaust baffle
killerferret666

posted on 11/10/14 at 10:31 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mark b
I will take the exhaust baffle

drop me a U2U and once paid, ill get it posted out.

Building DDR GT4

Miami Gt4 Blog - Click Here

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.