Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 750 MC Procomp Locost
Disgruntled karter

posted on 2/1/15 at 09:06 AM Reply With Quote
750 MC Procomp Locost

Procomp Locost for sale.
Pictures in Photo archive.
Built in 2014 for 750 Locost championship but never used.
Built from full Procomp Locost kit with Procomp back axle and Diff. Procomp rad and aeroscreen.
With the exception of engine and gearbox,which where purchased from another Locoster , All parts used either brand new or professionally rebuilt.
Spec as follows:
Full Procomp suspension package.
Front Hubs fully rebuilt, Calipers rebuilt by ‘Big Red’ and polymer coated, new discs with Mintex 1133 pads. Procomp pedal box, with brake bias adjustment, new master cylinders, full stainless brake lines. 7” rear drums with brand new slave cylinders and NOS ford rear shoes.
Carburetor remanufactured by Carb services with cold start removed to 750MC regs. Full stainless/Teflon fuel lines with screw fittings(no worm drive clips!) new facet fuel pump, alloy modular high flow filter. Procomp alloy baffled tank.
Purpose built loom, LED rear lights (rear, rain and Indicator) recon alternator (with undersize pulley) and starter motor, new starter solenoid. New Light weight battery with cut of as required by regs.
Brand new Stack ST700 dash configured for Oil pressure/water Temp/Battery Voltage, with over/under limit warning. Fully adjustable sequential change lights and over rev warning. This was VERY EXPENSIVE !
Quick release steering wheel boss fitted with 300mm flat bottom suede steering wheel. Coupled to new 2.4 quick rack from Rally design. Brand new 6 point Willans harness in date until 2017. Brand new fire extinguisher in date until 2016. ‘HANS’ molded bead seat.
Diff 4.1 rebuilt by Procomp.
Wheels are professionally refurbished Ford Capri Laser alloys in gloss black fitted with brand new planed Yokohama’s
Gearbox Ford Type 2 GT box coupled to 681 series ford cross flow block bored to +40 currently running ford GT cam (NOT SKY FORD) engine lightened and balanced as per 750 MC rules, bills to prove. Engine done no more than 2 hrs running and never raced. Procomp Rad. Full silicon hose package.
Professionally made 3 piece full toneau cover.
Car needs;
• Suspension set up
• Rocker box modifying for breather pipes (all other breather pipe work done)
• Brake bias setting (personal preference)
• Spraying ?

To be honest I've no idea whats its worth as I've never seen another 'Brand new' Procomp Locost for sale. The base kit from Procomp cost me £6500, then I estimate I've spent another £3-4K on it finishing it. Silly money for a Locost I know but had planned that my son would drive it so it became a no expense obsession !! (even the wheel nuts are new!) Car has a reasonable spares package, including 3 further type 2 'GT' boxes, 3 diffs, 2 and a half 711 engines, 5 spare ford Capri RS rims and a rare as hens teeth, low profile, baffled alloy crossflow sump and loads of other stuff. Before anybody asks spares, will go with car not separately, unless eventual buyer of car doesn't take them. asking for reasonable offers ? if anybody want to look at the car its in Aylesbury Bucks, will be sad to see it go but no use it sitting in the garage

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Disgruntled karter

posted on 3/1/15 at 03:15 PM Reply With Quote
Apologies tot he person that sent me a PM about the car , I managed to delete the message without reading it ! would you be able to re send Thanks
Disgruntled karter

posted on 25/5/15 at 10:15 AM Reply With Quote
SOLD

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.