Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Isle of Wight tourer site recommendations
steve8274

posted on 9/1/15 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
Isle of Wight tourer site recommendations

Hello all
Looking to book our summer holiday and fancied Isle of wight.
Main reason is none of us have passports(5 of us) and kids and I quite fancy trip on ferry.
Have had a quick look but seems loads of sites so wondered if anyone had been and could recommend a site. Needs to be family friendly with pool and entertainment. Looking at whitecliff bay at moment but it has very mixed reviews from excellent to avoid like the plague!
Also, how have people booked there ferry? Same time as booking holiday or from different vendors?
Thanks in advance

AndyW

posted on 9/1/15 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
We went to Whitecliffe bay last year. We have already booked to go back this year. We booked ferry through the holiday company as was much cheaper that way.

[Edited on 9/1/15 by AndyW]

steve m

posted on 9/1/15 at 11:12 PM Reply With Quote
we have been to Noades point, three times, (with a tourer) but it was a good place, Park resorts , I believe
so has entertainment and a bar, nice place, and the beach is I nice walk down the hill

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

simonrh

posted on 10/1/15 at 07:56 AM Reply With Quote
We go to I'm once or twice a year as we have friends there. We normally stay with them or in a b and b but last time stayed here. http://www.orchards-holiday-park.co.uk. I wasn't too taken with static caravans generally but the site seemed nice and we'll looked after.
steve8274

posted on 10/1/15 at 10:59 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the responses. Looking through the sites now with the wife. Her decision obviously 😃

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.