Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: My dads jeep 2.7 crd for sale. Testing the water here first
emsfactory

posted on 12/1/15 at 08:23 AM Reply With Quote
My dads jeep 2.7 crd for sale. Testing the water here first

Hi Guys,
My Dad is selling his 2.7 CRD as it has been replaced with a newer car. Just seeing if anyone on here is interested before it goes to eBay etc.

For Sale - Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD Overland 2.7 Diesel Automatic (£2,500 ono.)
Registered 30/11/2002. 81,000 miles. Owned for last 4-1/2 years since 05/2010 Previous owner from 24/08/2006.
Colour – Metallic Black with light grey leather interior. Quadra-Trac 4 wheel drive, High and Low ratios.
MOT’d until 16th June 2015
The Overland is the highest spec’d version of the Grand Cherokee and comes with all the usual refinements such as heated power seats, climate control, cruise control, power sunroof, power folding mirrors and a Radio / CD player with multiple speakers complete with a 10 slot CD changer in the rear. A rear load space blind is fitted. With this engine I have averaged approx 25mpg, better on motorways.
It has an original fit Jeep towbar with single electrics.
Currently fitted are four Jeep Silverblade alloy wheels with Goodyear Wrangler F1 tyres, size 235/65 R17,
Included in the sale are four Jeep Hammerhead alloy wheels. These are fitted with Wrangler HP All Weather tyres, size 245/65 R17.
A further single Jeep Avila alloy is also included, I don’t have a centre for it but is fitted with an UNUSED Goodyear Wrangler F1, 235/65 R17 tyre to match the ones currently fitted. (= 9 wheels and tyres in total.)
In March 2011, due to a manufacturing fault in the radiator, the Auto box had to be removed and fully overhauled by Mackie Automatic Transmissions Ltd, at GREAT expense. (Receipt available.) A new radiator was also fitted. Mileage at the time was 71,163 so it has only covered around 10,000 miles with a new radiator and what can be considered a new gearbox. (For information, the gearbox is a Mercedes 722,600.679 type.)
All five front and rear flexible brake lines were renewed prior to the last MOT, along with all rear end steel brake pipes. These have been replaced using copper. All brake callipers have been overhauled while I have had the car, rear ones having new pistons fitted as well. Calipers are Akebono make, not Teves which were fitted to earlier models and had lots of problems. (Type changed in 2002.)
Comes with owner’s manuals and 3 keys. There is service history from new until 52,550 miles, receipts from previous owner covering 2008 to 2010, and full maintenance history from when I bought it in 2010.
Key number, Radio and Immobiliser codes are all available as well.
Offside engine mounting has just been renewed along with engine oil and filter. (Done at 81,067 miles.)
Known faults.
Bonnet gas springs could do with replacing.
Some minor scratches on drivers side.
Rear bumper has a small hole in the plastic and a very slight crease above it
Small dent on nearside rear quarter.
Front nearside wing has some rust at the front end.
Car drives and tows well. None of the above faults interfere with this.

Descriptioncrd1
Descriptioncrd1

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

Tread on tyres (mm), Left to right, measured - Inside / Centre / Outside
1 – 8.5 / 8.5 / 8.5 2 – 4.3 / 4.8 / 5.0 3 – 4.0 / 4.5 / 4.0 4 – 5.8 / 4.5 / 5.5 5 – 6.0 / 4.3 / 5.5
(No1 is on the Avila alloy and has never been used. The other four are the Hammerhead alloys.)

[Edited on 12/1/15 by emsfactory]

[Edited on 12/1/15 by emsfactory]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.