Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Gerber Multitool sheath- where and what to buy?
James

posted on 15/1/15 at 03:27 PM Reply With Quote
Gerber Multitool sheath- where and what to buy?

Greetings all,

First post of 2015 so Happy New Year!

On a bit of a whim (nothing to do with the fact I had a company credit card on me at the time) I bought a Gerber Suspension multitool a couple of months ago.

It's brilliant and I use it every day around the office.

However! What's not brilliant is the sheath/pouch that goes on my belt.

It's nylon and is falling apart already. I've now twice lost the multitool as the velcro has failed and the belt loop is pulling away now as well.

So, wondering if anyone has bought a decent sheath for these (I believe they fit in a Leatherman pouch also).

The only added difficulty is I want it to hold the Gerber bit driver piece as well which I'm about to buy.

Thanks!
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

ianm67

posted on 15/1/15 at 05:45 PM Reply With Quote
Hello James,
My Leatherman Charge TTI case also has a compartment for holding the driver bits. I've had mine for about five years now and it still looks as good as new. They are a whole $6 on the Leatherman website........
HTH,
Ian

Always biting off more than I can chew.....

StevieB

posted on 15/1/15 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
I have the leather an TI too - good, hard wearing leather case for it is good. I also got a neoprene berghaus case for it which is a bit less bulky to stick in the tool roll for my motorbike.

sdh2903

posted on 15/1/15 at 07:39 PM Reply With Quote
The leatherman ones last for ever. Both the leather and the nylon. I prefer the nylon one as it's softer and more comfy for when the pouch is empty.
James

posted on 16/1/15 at 06:43 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks folks!

Driver set and case ordered... thank you company credit card!

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.