Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Car Parts 4 Less voucher
IanSouthLincs

posted on 8/2/15 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote
Car Parts 4 Less voucher

Hi Guys, there's a generic voucher valid at the moment SAVEME75 gets you 7.5% off all items.
coyoteboy

posted on 26/2/15 at 10:10 PM Reply With Quote
Be wary when buying from CP4L - they're basically ECP but last time I had something delivered it arrive totally inappropriately packaged, smashed to bits inside the box. I asked for a replacement to be sent out but they wouldn't send it without getting the old one back first (pointless, was smashed beyond repair) which I was very happy to do but they wanted photos too first. Eventually it took them over a week to turn around the replacement, I had to find other methods of transport to get to where I needed to go at the weekend and wasted half a weekend stripping a car down todo the job. Nightmare. If it's an invincible part and you're say 2 weeks off wanting to do the job, go for it.

cliftyhanger

posted on 27/2/15 at 06:53 AM Reply With Quote
On the other hand, all the stuff I have bought from them (including polo rad for £16) came well packaged and pretty quick. Several purchases, often via ebay though not sure that is the cheapest way, especially if there is a discount code going...
Slimy38

posted on 27/2/15 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
I tend to go for click and collect at ECP. compared to CP4L I am paying slightly more for the privilege of picking it up myself, but being able to check parts and still pay internet prices makes it the best combo for me. Especially if they're parts to get a vehicle back on the road.

Having said that, I got a couple of balljoints that were ordered a week or so before they were needed, and they arrived fine and in plenty of time for the work.

coyoteboy

posted on 27/2/15 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote
Incidentally my replacement part was equally badly packed (peugeot rad) and fortunately only unimportant bits got sheared of the second time around, rather than the hose couplings on the first run.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.