Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: my iva freindly parts
zx12r dug

posted on 15/6/15 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
my iva freindly parts

Hi guys i have for sale all my iva friendly parts that helped me get through the test there is a zx6 silencer with a large cat attached to it £40 this has seen 5 tests between myself and a mate its a bit of a thing but it does the job for the day.There is also a small cat £20.There is a sierra steering wheel £15.Front indicator extensions £10.Led stick on indicators £5 that i had on the rear arches since removed as i wanted my indicators on the scuttle.piece of perspex trimmed £3 that i fitted over my clocks to cover the sharp edges new dash to follow.4 carbon effect trimmed discs £4 that i used on the top harness to cover edges.Interior mirror with bracket £5 i mounted it between the dash and scuttle to save making holes in the top of the scuttle.There is a grill there that i cable tied to the front of my mk grill to stop the contact on the sharp edges.All prices are plus postage any interest please give me a call thanks for looking.. steve 07853903444 Im off to castle Combe on Saturday if your going and want anything please let me know and i will bring it along

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.