Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: SNETTERTON TRACK EVENING TICKET
dtd796w

posted on 17/5/17 at 11:04 AM Reply With Quote
SNETTERTON TRACK EVENING TICKET

Hi all.

Unfortunately due to some poor timing on work commitments and a badly timed breakdown, is there ever a good time I have a ticket available for Snetterton TONGIHT.... last minute I know but I broke on the way home last night...

Looking for offers around £50 for the ticket (originally £69). I can change the name anytime up until start (details below)

Signing on is at 3.30pm in the Venue Office. Please arrive in plenty of time and ensure you have your DVLA licence and the attached indemnity form completed ready to show the signing on team. You will be issued a wrist band and car sticker.
·Groups of extra drivers/passengers must gain approval and pre book.
·Passengers will be signed on at 17:30pm in the Venue Office and require a wrist band. Minimum age is 14 at this circuit and one per car while on circuit.
·Your vehicle will need to be noise tested by the Petrol Pumps. The maximum noise limit for the event is 102db static and 92dB drive by.
·Briefing will start at 5.00pm in the Tyrrell’s restaurant. All drivers must attend the safety briefing irrespective of the number of previous track days participated in.
·The sighting laps commence on circuit at 5:30pm. Please ensure you have made your way into the pitlane prior to this to avoid delays.
·A map of important areas features below for your

Fell free to call me or U2U me 07584354311

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.