Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: duratec 2.0 rwd kits 24v cosworth rwd manual
bj928

posted on 3/9/17 at 06:11 AM Reply With Quote
duratec 2.0 rwd kits 24v cosworth rwd manual

ok, so i been doing research and it seems the duratec 2.3 was fitted as a rwd in the ford ranger and mazda in the states, i can get the gearboxes to the uk, along with new flywheel, and clutch kits, the gearboxes are mazda boxes, M5OD, with ratios 3.72 2.20 1.50 1.00 0.79, they are integral bellhousings much like the MT75, only available as hydraulic clutch, the gearboxes would be used and i would get the lowest miles i could get, clutch kit and flywheel new unless they can be found in the uk, LUK do do a clutch kit, so maybe available uk, i will be bringing a full kit home with me when i finish working in the states, and find a donor to make sure it fits the uk duratec's, and see if i need to find any other parts, would this be a package people would be interested in, not sure on price but thinking packages somewhere round the £750 for a base package, ready to bolt in and go, and then go up depending if someone wants better clutch or better low low miles gearbox, or rebuilt gearbox, the gearbox was also fitted to the 4.0 v6 engine same as ford explorer uk, so could be a rwd option for the ford v6 including the 24v cosworth.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.