Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Peugeot 205 1.6 gti race car sprint/hillclimb
Rustyracer

posted on 23/11/17 at 10:42 PM Reply With Quote
Peugeot 205 1.6 gti race car sprint/hillclimb

For sale is my 205 race car which i have owned for nearly three years and in that time have used for sprinting and track days and only selling due to having other race cars taking up my time.
The 205 comes with an MSA logbook for sprinting/hillclimbing also a V5 both front and rear lights work so shouldn't take much to return to the road. The engine was rebuilt in 2010 costing just over £1500.
The car is great fun to drive excellent handling and quick has been on the rolling road producing 130bhp but over fueling at top rpm i fitted a new filter king regulator now runs like a dream so should be good for a bit more.
Suzuki gsxr 750 carbs with alloy trumpetsNankang AR1 tyres just fitted only two sprints old so as new ( £368)New 1.75 litre fire extinguisherSparco seatTrs harness (not in date)Koni suspensionOmp strut braceSparco six point bolt in cage.
Spares
Two alloy wheels fitted with Yoko A048Injection parts to return back to orginalLightsLoomsPlugs HT leads lots of other bits and bobs.
The car has just has oil and filter changed so ready to go the harness will need replacing for racing but ok for sprints/trackdays. The 205 could race in many race series BARC tintops, CSCC tintops, MSVR trackday trophy etc.
Not in a rush to sell only selling due to having four race cars and needing the space would happily keep and sprint again next season.
Grab a bargain.

£2000 O.N.O

I can't seem too add photo's i can send via email

Thanks

Craig

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

nick205

posted on 24/11/17 at 08:58 AM Reply With Quote
Sadly no space to take it on myself, but have been a big 205 GTI fan for pretty much all of my adult life. I have my 3rd one at the moment (1.9), but had 2 1.6 models in younger years. Fantastic fun to drive - back to how real motoring used to be
Rustyracer

posted on 24/11/17 at 10:53 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks yes it's a cracking car great fun if it doesn't sell i would happily keep
jps

posted on 24/11/17 at 11:11 AM Reply With Quote
I wish I had more money!!!!

Does it have scope as a rally car? If so you might get interest if you post it on British Rally forum? (http://www.britishrally.co.uk/)

Rustyracer

posted on 24/11/17 at 11:25 AM Reply With Quote
Hi There
Yes i suppose it could be converted for rally I'll give that a try i know I'll regret once it's gone cracking track car.

Cheers

Rustyracer

posted on 16/5/18 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
Bump still for sale price now £1750.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.