Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Citroen and Peugeot winter tyres and wheels
ianhurley20

posted on 22/1/18 at 02:50 PM Reply With Quote
Citroen and Peugeot winter tyres and wheels

My Citroen C4 has now moved on and I now have a DS4 so I thought it was about time for a clear out
4 off 205/55 x 16 Avon Ice Touring ST winter tyres fitted to Citroen alloy wheels with center caps. Tread ranges from 5.5 to 6.5 mm. Two of the alloys are unmarked and two have some kerbing but nothing major.All are marked M+S and the snowflake symbol. £100 the set.
Also
4 off 205/55 x 16 Nokian WR marked M+S and the snowflake symbol winter tyres on steel wheels which come with genuine Citroen wheel covers. These were fitted to my wifes C4 which has also been sold and have 6mm of tread. £80 the set.
Finally
4 off 195/65 x 15 Nankang Snow SV-2 winter tyres on Peugeot alloy wheels these have 3 - 5mm tread and will fit many Citroens. Also marked M+S and the snowflake symbol These were fitted to my sons old 307. £55

All the wheels are 4 x 108 PCD so will fit both Citroen and Peugeot cars but also several other makes as well

I have photos, send me a pm with your email and I will forward them to you if you wish. I am in North Norfolk near to Fakenham and would prefer collection but will wrap and send them at cost of the courier. These will be advertised elsewhere in a few days time.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

ianhurley20

posted on 28/1/18 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
The Nokian winter tyres and steel wheels are now sold although I do still have the 16" Citroen wheel covers if they are of use to anyone

ianhurley20

posted on 3/2/18 at 08:37 AM Reply With Quote
Just the 15" wheels and tyres and the 16" hub caps left - Avons and Nokians both sold

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.