Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Heretic locost
Angel Acevedo

posted on 13/3/19 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zoranR
today,one hour free time.. clean amateur welding and check...
Some stupid people wrote traffic law in Croatia.
Thew said;...on front 1/3,behind 2/3 of tire must be covered with mudguard...like we live with no asphalt...

If you are forced to do so, why don´t you cover more at the back of the front tires?
You´ll be surprised how much stuff is slinged (sp?) your way even riding on pavement.

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mr Whippy

posted on 14/3/19 at 07:00 AM Reply With Quote
as above, even with asphalt roads those front wheels will chuck everything at your face, usually when you going round a corner and if it rains...oh boy goggles on time!

If anything I'd be extending then right down with flexible mudguards or fitting the clam shell wings

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member   Mr+Whippy 's Aim
SJ

posted on 14/3/19 at 08:25 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

as above, even with asphalt roads those front wheels will chuck everything at your face, usually when you going round a corner and if it rains...oh boy goggles on time!

What Whippy said. I got caught in some really heavy rain on the motorway a couple of years ago and the rain was that heavy it came over the screen so I had to stick my head round the side of the screen to see where I was going.

The water coming off front wheel was like having a fire hose sprayed in my face!

zoranR

posted on 14/3/19 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
old style rubber extensions?
Angel Acevedo

posted on 14/3/19 at 11:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zoranR
old style rubber extensions?

Do a search for Mudflaps, there are plenty of threads discussing the need for them, and pictures also.

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.