Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Help!! Nitron shocks dimensions req.
Iwan

posted on 19/11/02 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
Help!! Nitron shocks dimensions req.

Gents – I have been in contact with Darren George form Nitron as the dimensions of the shock mountings but with no luck in getting the right answer.
I am looking for the ID of the actual mounting that holds the bush and its width. As I have built my car to the book speck I would rather use poly bushes rather than packing the rubber bush with washers to fit the sus mounting on the car. The bushes I have purchased are to fit ID of 21mm and a max of 30mm diameter as the sus mounting on the car is around 37mm.( these fitted a set of old spax which I purchased very cheap to set the car up with)

Advice appreciated.

Thanks

paulbeyer

posted on 19/11/02 at 11:31 PM Reply With Quote
Iwan, I have an A4 cad drawing of the Nitron shock that darren sent me last week with dimensions shown as follows......

hole through end mountings = 0.5" dia.
End fitting = 36mm dia. x 32mm wide.

If this doesn't make sense send me your address and I'll post you the cad drawing. You will have to act fast though I leave the house at 2:00pm tomorrow (Wed) for a 2 week business trip in Portugal. If you get this message and respond before I go I'll get it in the post for you.

Dick Axtell

posted on 20/11/02 at 02:46 PM Reply With Quote
Nitron Shox

And if you don't get Paul's message in time, I can also send you a copy of Darren's drawing (if you send me your email address).

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.