Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: WHAT TO BUILD
Kamikza

posted on 4/9/05 at 06:47 PM Reply With Quote
WHAT TO BUILD

I WOULD LIKE T BUILD A MID WITH AN FZR 600 ENGENE .HOW TO DO IT WAS THINKING OF BUILDING A NEW KIT OR PUTING IT IN A AN FIAT 750 (ZASTAVA) .IF SOME BODI HAS ANI EASY PLANS ON HOW TO BUILD SAMETHING LIKE THAT ?THANKS

benji106

posted on 4/9/05 at 06:52 PM Reply With Quote
im no expert but id say you would be better off with a bigger engine than that. mostly thousand CC sports bike engines or bigger like the 'busa or zx12r are used in BEC's.

Get a spell checker while you are at it

-Everything in excess-

Kamikza

posted on 4/9/05 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
I knowe my speling is not the best but do i build it in Zastava 750 cahasy or build an new and il try to find smome thing with more kick and hp this i got the fzr 600 for free
Russ-Turner

posted on 4/9/05 at 08:45 PM Reply With Quote
That's some paintjob you've got going on there Captain!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
physician

posted on 5/9/05 at 04:25 AM Reply With Quote
they arent powerfull enough for a 1000 lbs car

so stretch a go kart and put it in! lol

posted on 5/9/05 at 09:31 AM Reply With Quote
Hi Kamikza,

welcome to the forum.
Dont let those jokers put you off and dont worry about your English,it's good enough to understand what you mean.

The main point is that you can build pretty much anything you like as long as it suits your needs.
If you can build the car light the Zas will give better performance than you expect.
Come here often for advice but dont take everything for granted!

Good luck with the build.

physician

posted on 5/9/05 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
i'm not to familiar with fiat, since they are not abondant on this side of the pound,

i made some research, and found that they are somewhat small and rear engine

if you put your engine in this car it wont be the fastest, but should be faster than the stock engine. assuming that your car is the same as i saw, the engine is between the rear wheel and bumper.. this space seem to be small.. maybe you could switch the engine from the way they mount on a bike and flip a differential to switch the rotation.
can be a fun car !

can you post a picture so we can help find a way to fit it?

physician

posted on 5/9/05 at 02:45 PM Reply With Quote
is it this car?

Kamikza

posted on 7/9/05 at 04:35 AM Reply With Quote
yes

That is the fiat/zastava 750 but my is not in that god condison it nids a new paint job it has got stock 750 cca and 25 hp if i put the bikes engene in it it must go beter i knowe a dud that put an enegen from suzuki gxr or some thing like that and drives an 1/4 mile streat race he was faster then honda civic 1.4 '97
physician

posted on 7/9/05 at 11:47 PM Reply With Quote
then it will be a great project, and if you want more power you will have the biggest part of the job done for a bigger engine

keep us update

Kamikza

posted on 9/9/05 at 09:43 AM Reply With Quote
???

i was loking cars in the news paper and i got big no no all the cars are in wery bag condicion al rust no car and thos that are in good condicion cost like gold 3000 eur ,would it be cheaper to go and build a kit car what would be the price for na smal kit like thet what uklee70 build ? since i got 2000 eur for now and is ther any kit plans for wery litle money

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.