Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Acrylic sheet/perspex
gazk

posted on 13/11/05 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
Acrylic sheet/perspex

Hi,

does anyone on the list work with acrylic sheet or perspex - preferably able to bend/weld/cut etc - my wife is looking for a couple of cake stands making and the retail price of these things is stupid.

I've tried in the playing with this stuff in the past and it's definately not my game - something i would imagine you have to be set up properly to do

Gaz

Rorty

posted on 14/11/05 at 03:51 AM Reply With Quote
For all the cost of a couple of cake stands I'd buy them rather than prey on the generosity of someone on the forum.
Look up your Yellow Pages under shopfitters/shop display/restaurant supplies. They usually have perspex stands and displays etc.

Cheers, Rorty.

"Faster than a speeding Pullet".

PLEASE DON'T U2U ME IF YOU WANT A QUICK RESPONSE. TRY EMAILING ME INSTEAD!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
gazk

posted on 14/11/05 at 11:56 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry if it seemed like i was trying to get something for nothing - this wasn't the case.

Much as i know that the people on this list are very generous with their help and advice I'm always more than willing to pay someone to do a job i can't.

If i get the opportunity to pass some tax free beer tokens in somebodys direction and save the VAT myself then i'm more than happy to do that.

Maybe i should have explained better in my first post.

Rorty

posted on 15/11/05 at 04:39 AM Reply With Quote
In that case, how many did you say you wanted?

Cheers, Rorty.

"Faster than a speeding Pullet".

PLEASE DON'T U2U ME IF YOU WANT A QUICK RESPONSE. TRY EMAILING ME INSTEAD!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.