Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: crazy kids find out people get mad when you force them to drive the speed limit
derf

posted on 2/3/06 at 02:19 AM Reply With Quote
crazy kids find out people get mad when you force them to drive the speed limit

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5366552067462745475&q=A+Meditation+On+the+Speed+Limit
donut

posted on 2/3/06 at 07:37 AM Reply With Quote
i can see it but not hear it??????

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
James

posted on 2/3/06 at 08:56 AM Reply With Quote
I like it!!!

Guess it appeals to the civil disobedience streak in me!

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

donut

posted on 2/3/06 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
Ooops, was fiddlin with me web cam settings last night and turned the speakers off D'oh!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Dusty

posted on 2/3/06 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
There are plans from concerned citizens to do the same here only in the peculiar 'british' way they are serious. Rolling roadblocks by untrained morons who know that speed kills, period!
James

posted on 2/3/06 at 11:33 AM Reply With Quote
There's a guy here at work who heavily into the pro-hunting lobby.

He tells me one of their tricks is to drive two lorries at 40mph side-by-side down the M25 for a junction.

Apparently results in utter chaos and locks up miles of the M25.

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

DIY Si

posted on 2/3/06 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
I like one of the comments in the middle of it
"All I could do was try and look busy on my cell phone"
So, wouldn't work in this country. You can speed down miles of most roads, but pull out the phone and PC Plod will spot it with his eyes shut from the next county. The non-speeding people would be the criminals if it were here!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.