Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: avon spotted
soggy

posted on 30/3/06 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
avon spotted

spotted an avon this morning on the towcester to brackley road guessing it was going to silverstone late for work otherwise would have followed him as i drive pass the track every morning.It was yellow with an aero screen and had a number 7 on the nose.Anybody on here?

if at first u dont succeed use a bigger hammer!

k33ts

posted on 30/3/06 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
as shaggy would say: wasnt me
gettin mine taxed sat u2u your phone number and ill come and see ya weather permiting of course.

pjavon

posted on 30/3/06 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
It was me

Shame you didn't have more time, we could of had a chat over a cuppa.
Were you in a transit van?
Spent the day there and had a great time, a bit tricky in the wet for the first couple of hours but bright sunshine in the afternoon. I managed to cover 188 miles on the track, a record for me, but i did have another driver as well.
Top track and i can recomend circuitdays if you do trackdays yourself,it's the third one i've been on with them and every one has been well run.
Well i'm going to bed now as i got up at 3.30a.m to get there for signing on!!!! I live in North Wales so it's been a long day but well worth it.
Maybe see u on a trackday soon
Paul

soggy

posted on 30/3/06 at 11:06 PM Reply With Quote
bugger should have been even later for work!.No i was in a xsara vtr, silver ,passed u in the dip just before the turn off for the track thought it looked familiar, good looking car.
Got me all inspired made some good progress tonight ,i can hear the tarmac calling

if at first u dont succeed use a bigger hammer!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.