Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Cobra Roadster Seven Seats (or similar)
The Simmonds

posted on 16/4/06 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote
Cobra Roadster Seven Seats (or similar)

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone had any second hand cobra roadster seats or anything similar?

I have already spoke to cashy about getting some new ones and I know he's the best and cheapest to get them new from but only being 16, I cant afford them!

If anyone has got anything they want to sell to a poor, struggling teenager I'd like to know!

Cheers

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tom windmill

posted on 17/4/06 at 12:01 AM Reply With Quote
hi,

maybe you have already looked but if you havnt take a look at tritons seats they are very nice and surprisingly extremly comfy for a plastic seat. i have them in my car and they realy are good. being 16 i can sympathise for how difficult it can be to try and get 200 quid together but trust me it pays off when you do!!

Tom

Humbug

posted on 17/4/06 at 07:26 AM Reply With Quote
Not sure about the age rules for bidding on eBay (no offence ), but these are on at the moment...

NTDWM

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pair-of-Cobra-seats-Caterham-Westfield-Kit-car_W0QQitemZ4631977843QQcategoryZ100921QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The Simmonds

posted on 17/4/06 at 02:08 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks guys!

Yeh I have looked at Triton before but Im not to sure whether fibre glass seats would suit the interior.

Those cobra seats on ebay would be perfect if they werent green!

Thanks anyway. I really appreciate it.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.