Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Liverpool or Chadderton?
John22000

posted on 21/4/06 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
Liverpool or Chadderton?

Hi All,

After a 'leisurely' Indy build lasting a couple of years the time is here to start to fill in the forms and move on to the next stage of the fun.....

I am close to Warrington so technically have two choices of SVA test stations to go to, the question is which?

I am thinking along the lines of friendly inspectors, free with advice, support etc. I am not looking for an easy pass, quite the opposite really, if my family and friends will be riding in the car I would rather it is tested to death. If I can come away from the test center, with a fail sheet and a few pointers of how to put them right I will be a happy man.

Searches don't seem to turn up anything on Liverpool, has anyone been there?

As said I am close to Warrington, so if there is anybody close enough to pop round for some friendly banter and a few supportive words, please let me know.

In return for advice and opinons you will be richly rewarded with coffee, biscuits, beer, Sunday Dinner!, whichever takes your fancy.

My god, just realised I am bricking it and I have not even sent the forms off yet!!

Regards,

John.

P.S.
Couldn't have built it without this site, everytime I got stuck a search usually turned up the solution.

MikeLR

posted on 21/4/06 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
John.
I chose Liverpool but could easily gone to Shrewsbury. I found them to be very fair,my car passed first time.During the build I paid close attention to all the fine details regarding the SVA and it paid off in the end. The only down side for me was crossing the Runcorn/Widnes bridge at 7.00 in the morning !
If I can be of an help U2U me, I live over at Wrexhan.
Mike

Flat Pack

posted on 21/4/06 at 10:22 PM Reply With Quote
I'm in Warrington, but I've not got to the stage of worrying which SVA centre I use yet (got a sitting room full of bodywork right now).

Be good to hear if one is a much better bet than the other though.

benji106

posted on 21/4/06 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
wahey LIVERPOOL!!! sorry had a few to drink, im from liverpool u see, moved to dorset a few yers ago, theres a lot to be said for villlage life.....

-Everything in excess-

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.