Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New Member
Big Jim

posted on 28/5/06 at 09:54 AM Reply With Quote

Hi guys thought it would be most appropriate to post my new member bit in the Mad House...

So here it is!
Hi guys/girls been reading this website for ages and its great have learnt allot and had quite a laugh.
I am currently at build stage -1 as I am trying to find a place/workshop (based in Richmond/Kingston) to get a project rolling.
Any help would be Cool

Cheers all

J

Looking 4 A Place To Build...
(kingston/Richmond)

zenarcher

posted on 28/5/06 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Jim welcome to The Mad House.
OX

posted on 28/5/06 at 02:47 PM Reply With Quote
welcome to the forum.i hope you find a place to start your build soon
dnmalc

posted on 28/5/06 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
Welcome
if you are in the kingston area you should come and meet the rest of us in the area. you will see meeting at Box Hill in the winter, the mountain (otherwise known as cowey sale walton) and in summer at Newlands (next one being 4th June) we are a mix of in progress or have built and always happy to advise / assist so come on down

omega0684

posted on 28/5/06 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
welcome jim

indeed this is a total mad house. you will have lots of fun and we will try to help out where we can!

as for your space problem, is there anywhere local to you that you can rent, or even borrow a friends garage if they are not using it?

ATB Alex

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Big Jim

posted on 29/5/06 at 11:42 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks All For the Welcome.
Cheers dnmalc sounds like a good plan unfortunately work commitments on 4th June but would be all over at a later date Thanks.

Hay omega0684 I am looking into renting at the moment, a mate has offered use of his garage but as he has 3 young’ns so I think it may be a bit unsafe also I think his wife would mind the noise at 2 AM.

If anyone knows of a place for a reasonable rent Kingston / Richmond/HAM Please Point me the right way.

Cheers
j

Looking 4 A Place To Build...
(kingston/Richmond)

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.