Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Big Brother Genuine Golden Ticket for sale-Suffolk.
Mike McKinstry

posted on 31/5/06 at 05:30 AM Reply With Quote
Big Brother Genuine Golden Ticket for sale-Suffolk.

Hi Guys,
Heres the deal.I purchased a Kitkat at Sainsburys 2 Sundays ago and inside was one of 100 Golden tickets which when registered puts the holder into a draw to go into the BB house.
After much deliberation and not realising how sought after these tickets were ,turning down an offer from Nestle and a tabloid newspaper,my Brother-in-law suggested putting it on Ebay.
We watched as a ticket in Belfast sold for £2850 on Monday and our closing bid yesterday at 11.20am was £2050!!
However,the bidder has turned out to be a time waster and is refusing to part with cash until they have the ticket which I obviously cannot risk.We have obviously emauiled previous bidders but in the meantime as this ticket must be registered by the 2nd June 2006(you must be over 18-see entry rules on kitkat wrapper)I am reluctant to lose the potential to gain some cash which could be used to upgrade the MK and am therefore prepared to offer this ticket for sums in the region of £1000 ( I also know you will probably have no qualms about travelling to collect this ticket )-if you wish to then ebay this for profit I am entirely happy with that but for me once bitten ..
Several Users know me and my first posts on this site were a couple of years ago so I hope this gives you some piece of mind I am genuine.The ticket is currntly in Haverhill on the essex/Suffolk border.

Please u2u me if interested,
Cheers Mike

STILL considering swapping Pinto for 1.4 K-series for performance and taxation benefits .

Danozeman

posted on 31/5/06 at 05:48 AM Reply With Quote
For that sort of money id meet the person in the middle and exchange ticket for cash.

Dan

Built the purple peril!! Let the modifications begin!!

http://www.eastangliankitcars.co.uk

Aboardman

posted on 31/5/06 at 06:10 AM Reply With Quote
are any of the national papers intrested may be the sun, i know they where offering to buy one
Mike McKinstry

posted on 31/5/06 at 06:14 AM Reply With Quote
The Sun came up with £100!I think they knew they would get a good return-i suspect they will leave it until last minute Friday and then give someone copportunity to register.
If somebody came up with a sensible cash offer I would not be greedy!
M

STILL considering swapping Pinto for 1.4 K-series for performance and taxation benefits .

MikeR

posted on 31/5/06 at 07:26 AM Reply With Quote
for 2k why not travel to them ???????

Ask them to make a deposit of 100 quid, once its made, travel and collect the 1900!

if they won't make a deposit then they are fake.

joneh

posted on 31/5/06 at 08:57 AM Reply With Quote
Don't you need to be retarded, flamboyantly gay or in an ethnic minority to get on Big Brother?

Normal people need not apply.

wilkingj

posted on 31/5/06 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote
If you meet someone off Ebay (or any other source) to exchange £2k (or for any large sum of cash) for the ticket, I strongly recommend you take a couple of Gorilla sized (and looking if poss) mates with you. You dont want to exchange your ticket for a black eye and a knife between the ribs.

I am serious, as a friend of a friend did a simmilar deal (it was coins and stamps) and was robbed at gunpoint at the meeting place and for less than £2k. (It made it onto crimewatch a few years ago).

Please be very security minded, there are a lot of nasty people about.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Hellfire

posted on 31/5/06 at 11:11 AM Reply With Quote
Why not offer it to the second highest bidder stating your reasons why.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.