Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BEC Opel Corsa
robertwa

posted on 4/7/06 at 04:33 PM Reply With Quote
BEC Opel Corsa

Disney Stunt Show

I read somewhere else that the engine was a Yamaha, which had me interested as it could be the same as what I am using (FJR1300). If so, I'd love to see the whole drivetrain setup....

Kissy

posted on 4/7/06 at 04:37 PM Reply With Quote
4 speed g'box?
donut

posted on 4/7/06 at 04:51 PM Reply With Quote
I have seen this stunt show and the cars are awesome, as are the stunts but the engines only last for about 4 weeks if memory serves me correctly. I think they have about 3 people employed full time to totally rebuild the engines.

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scoobyis2cool

posted on 4/7/06 at 07:58 PM Reply With Quote
I saw this show too, was the highlight of my holiday! The most amazing was where a guy came flying round a tight bend and over a narrow jump backwards - then they tell you that the car body has been reversed and he was actually driving forwards!

Pete

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.