Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Photo of Mrs B!
sgraber

posted on 18/5/03 at 03:27 PM Reply With Quote
Photo of Mrs B!

Alan!!!

You dog! I was browsing through your photo section here on locostbuilders and found the photo of you very, very, very loverlly wife. (last photo on list) I suspect you house is very clean?

Steve

Steve Graber
http://www.grabercars.com/

"Quickness through lightness"

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
kb58

posted on 18/5/03 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
Assuming that a "very, very lovely" wife must keep a clean house is a BIG leap. One can't always connect one with the other! In fact, really, really good looking women tend to get married by rich guys, so they have a maid... which keeps the house really clean... Oh, okay, you're right after all... never mind.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
chrisg

posted on 18/5/03 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
I'm sure I know her...............I never forget a face!

Cheers

the Pervert

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Alan B

posted on 18/5/03 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
Ah yes,....

As featured in the "who has the prettiest wife thread" in the anything else section..

Can you guys keep a secret?

She actually isn't my wife....
But please don't mention her to my real wife.....(at least she plugs it in......)

ned

posted on 19/5/03 at 09:58 AM Reply With Quote
ha har, your secret is out.....

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

timf

posted on 19/5/03 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
slogans

Alan

remember the slogan

"Nothing sucks like an Electrolux."

ned

posted on 19/5/03 at 11:51 AM Reply With Quote
yeah, but it still has to be plugged in!

we're behind you Alan.
(and I suppose you'd be behind your wife right?)

Ned.

Alan B

posted on 19/5/03 at 12:09 PM Reply With Quote
I do hope I can trust you guys to be discreet?....

On another note, I laid up my bonnet mould this weekend...we'll soon see if the "no car body filler" technique works or not........<fingers crossed>

ned

posted on 19/5/03 at 12:16 PM Reply With Quote
discreet, but of course.

Next time I'm in Florida visiting, I won't even ask how her electrolux is.

Ned.

Alan B

posted on 19/5/03 at 12:24 PM Reply With Quote
I knew I could trust you...

I know I've said this before, but anyone in Florida or visiting is more than welcome to drop in and grab a beer or two......

8smokingbarrels

posted on 19/5/03 at 03:27 PM Reply With Quote
Busy Man!

Hmm- One job, one car build, this chat forum, and 2 women! How do u find the time Alan?? Phew!
Alan B

posted on 19/5/03 at 05:21 PM Reply With Quote
Er..actually more than that, but I won't elaborate...
DoctorFunky

posted on 20/5/03 at 06:20 AM Reply With Quote
I'm sure that arse looks familiar. I was talking to it only this morning when she told me to wash up the dishes...

Glad I didn't build a Tiger

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.