Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: RIOT
woodster

posted on 13/11/06 at 03:25 PM Reply With Quote
RIOT

I predict a riot

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SYLVA-RIOT-KIT-CAR_W0QQitemZ160051519623QQihZ006QQcategoryZ29750QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Paul (Notts)

posted on 13/11/06 at 03:33 PM Reply With Quote
I'm winning on 99p
Richard Quinn

posted on 13/11/06 at 04:55 PM Reply With Quote
You've probably already spotted it but the £15 P&P is only for 2nd class postage! I guess if you want it sent 1st class, he may want a few £'s more.
woodster

posted on 14/11/06 at 09:48 AM Reply With Quote
ooops should have put .... Nowt to do with me ....... has anyone ever built a riot don't think i've seen one at a show or sprint.
Peteff

posted on 14/11/06 at 10:59 AM Reply With Quote
He wrote to me that his reserve is £2200 but he has not set this in his auction, which is naughty. I recently read of a case where a man had to sell a bike for a massive loss due to a breach of contract through not having a reserve. It may save a bit on fees but it could trip you up in the long run.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

jamesg20

posted on 14/11/06 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote
I'm shocked by the build stand... Can i recommend whoever buys it leaves the stand well alone.....
MartinDB

posted on 14/11/06 at 01:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by woodster
....... has anyone ever built a riot don't think i've seen one at a show or sprint.

There are at least 2 customer cars that have passed SVA, and possibly the Orange one on Sylva's website as that's at the Nurburgring (assuming it was on a public day, not booked by a trackday co.).
KJK who posts here occasionally has a bike powered car on the road and I think he took it to the 2nd day at Stoneleigh.

Martin.

woodster

posted on 14/11/06 at 01:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MartinDB
quote:
Originally posted by woodster
....... has anyone ever built a riot don't think i've seen one at a show or sprint.

There are at least 2 customer cars that have passed SVA, and possibly the Orange one on Sylva's website as that's at the Nurburgring (assuming it was on a public day, not booked by a trackday co.).
KJK who posts here occasionally has a bike powered car on the road and I think he took it to the 2nd day at Stoneleigh.

Martin.

Cheers Martin ..... could you put some more pics in your archive ....please !!! I like the look of the Riot

MartinDB

posted on 14/11/06 at 01:25 PM Reply With Quote
Have a look in the gallery on my website, I went a bit over the top .

Martin.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.